furby666

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
TrueBlueWarrior

furby666

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Just want to clear something up, I never claimed you pretended to have the PD illness at all. I am truly sorry if you have and hope you battle your way through it each and everyday. I am not a horrible person/poster and try my best not to be personal at all. All the best to you and yours, my sincere apologies TBW!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
furby666

true blue

Post by furby666 »

This is a place were like minded fans of Wigan warriors can say what they feel about the team.Not expecting to be held to task if a letter is wrong.I have a friend retired teacher who is just the same and misses the content of most items sent to him .Also I am a serious fan I now live in France yet still have a season ticket also for cherry and whites too. Everyone seems to think I am a male wrong female.But thanks for your last message.
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
cpwigan

Re: true blue

Post by cpwigan »

Hopefully everybody can move forward and welcome to the madhouse. Several women here led by the Governess, Josie Andrews.
TrueBlueWarrior

furby666 wrote:This is a place were like minded fans of Wigan warriors can say what they feel about the team.Not expecting to be held to task if a letter is wrong.I have a friend retired teacher who is just the same and misses the content of most items sent to him .Also I am a serious fan I now live in France yet still have a season ticket also for cherry and whites too. Everyone seems to think I am a male wrong female.But thanks for your last message.
No doubt we will disagree in future but no doubt we will agree on most, welcome again Furby, enjoy!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

cpwigan wrote:Hopefully everybody can move forward and welcome to the madhouse. Several women here led by the Governess, Josie Andrews.
I always thought you were a woman CP due to Yoir stubbornness!! :wink:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Hopefully everybody can move forward and welcome to the madhouse. Several women here led by the Governess, Josie Andrews.
Is that PC :wink: An old washer woman maybe :o Just an opinionated SOB. I guess it runs in the family. My father delivered newspapers to all and sundry in Standish and kept telling one gentleman (Grove Lane IIRC) he knew nothing about RL. One day the gentleman brought out all his medals. He played for Wigan (no idea who, probably 50's or before. My father still told him politely that he was still wrong about whatever RL subject they had discussed :lol:
TrueBlueWarrior

cpwigan wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Is that PC :wink: An old washer woman maybe :o Just an opinionated SOB. I guess it runs in the family. My father delivered newspapers to all and sundry in Standish and kept telling one gentleman (Grove Lane IIRC) he knew nothing about RL. One day the gentleman brought out all his medals. He played for Wigan (no idea who, probably 50's or before. My father still told him politely that he was still wrong about whatever RL subject they had discussed :lol:
Haha David Vaeliki played RL but you and others on here could probably wipe the floor with him when it comes to RL knowledge especially Waneball!! :wink: