Gelling Injury

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Gelling Injury

Post by Firestarter »

I myself was reffering to the in time you will see comment. I understood pm exactly
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
gruffy

Post by gruffy »

I'm getting all misty eyed with this Hanley talk :)
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Not comparing anyone to Hanley. Probably the best alround RL player I have ever seen on a pitch.And believe me at my age I have seen some especialy in the era he played in:D . But I see something in gelling that excites me and not seen many players since Hanley that have made me sit up and think this lad is special and I truly believe he will be a great.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

:eusa4:
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I can't believe some of you think PM was actually comparing EH to Gelling!! He was just making a point using Hanley!! I read enough of his posts to realise he would never do that!!
My brain must be too highly tuned Magicthighs.
If he wasn't making a comparison, then why bring it up? Oh, hang on - perhaps it was the hairstyles - I see it all now.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I can't believe some of you think PM was actually comparing EH to Gelling!! He was just making a point using Hanley!! I read enough of his posts to realise he would never do that!!
Glad someone else understood his post :)
I twigged it as well Josie. It was a simple comparison of exciting players doing the unexpected, not a comparison of their individual abilities!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:Not comparing anyone to Hanley. Probably the best alround RL player I have ever seen on a pitch.And believe me at my age I have seen some especialy in the era he played in:D . But I see something in gelling that excites me and not seen many players since Hanley that have made me sit up and think this lad is special and I truly believe he will be a great.
My thoughts from the first game he played. I also think he has the capacity to become an all time legend. OK, he has the occasional brainfarts but they are compensated by his many unbelievable bits of brilliance. Let's not forget, Einstein couldn't ride a BMX.

(Kittwazzer now braces himself for opprobrium for comparing Gelling to Einstein! :lol: )
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

In time they will see
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

That was brilliant Josie. It's all over Facebook!