Lance: I may quit Saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Lance Hohaia retires

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Suzieb wrote:No shaunedwards fan club
2 more will be paid off watch this space
Heard that big pudding Masoe was interesting NRL clubs, now that is one big baby, soft as they come when the real heat hits the kitchen.
Who you heard Suzie?
Suzieb

Re: Lance: I may quit Saints

Post by Suzieb »

Then why do some gob s----- still blame poor Ben
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I think you will find LH is going all out for money and when Stains found out they washed their hands of him which coincided well with the return of SM. I think even Stains think LH is out of order and want nothing to do with him now!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I doubt any team in aus would want him.he did nothing when he was there last time.maybe he's scared they will draw Leigh in the cup at some point and hock will sort him again lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote:Then why do some gob s----- still blame poor Ben
Sorry, but don't understand what you're referring to to with this post Suzieb
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

If Hohaia has been experiencing persistent concussion type symptoms then there are 2 possible scenarios.

Scenario 1. RFL Concussion Protocol has not been followed properly resulting in a player entering the field of play with a potential head injury. This needs to be fully investigated by the RFL as if St Helens are in breach of this, they have put a player at unnecessary risk to his health and totally ignored the duty of care they have to their players. This should be dealt with severely and appropriate sanctions levelled against St Helens.

Scenario 2. Lance Hohaia is telling fibs and realising that his career was fizzling out is looking for a final pension top up. In which case full medical assessments should be carried out by INDEPENDENT doctors and when it's established he's talking drivel he should face charges for attemtting to make fraudulent insurance claims.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
Suzieb wrote:No shaunedwards fan club
2 more will be paid off watch this space
Heard that big pudding Masoe was interesting NRL clubs, now that is one big baby, soft as they come when the real heat hits the kitchen.
Who you heard Suzie?
If Masoe is interesting NRL clubs, it's more than he's achieving with Saints fans who are slating him again on RedVee after last night's showing. Something like 3 carries all match compared to 24 from Big Alex. Even young Savelio showed him up!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:
Suzieb wrote:Then why do some gob s----- still blame poor Ben
Sorry, but don't understand what you're referring to to with this post Suzieb
It confused me too Josie, as I was only trying to ask Suzie who she'd heard was moving on from Sintelins.
I'd heard Masoe was drawing interest from NRL clubs.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Some people are trying to blame poor Ben for Lance quiting the game through the injury i think Saints should issue a statement OMITTING Ben from any blame in Lance ,s decision to quit the game
BriH

Post by BriH »

AndyNick wrote:If Hohaia has been experiencing persistent concussion type symptoms then there are 2 possible scenarios.

Scenario 1. RFL Concussion Protocol has not been followed properly resulting in a player entering the field of play with a potential head injury. This needs to be fully investigated by the RFL as if St Helens are in breach of this, they have put a player at unnecessary risk to his health and totally ignored the duty of care they have to their players. This should be dealt with severely and appropriate sanctions levelled against St Helens.

Scenario 2. Lance Hohaia is telling fibs and realising that his career was fizzling out is looking for a final pension top up. In which case full medical assessments should be carried out by INDEPENDENT doctors and when it's established he's talking drivel he should face charges for attemtting to make fraudulent insurance claims.
Exactly right.