Catalan v Wigan on TV?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robspark

Re: Catalan v Wigan on TV?

Post by robspark »

cpwigan wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:CPW may get his wish regarding Waney if this carries on.
I take no pleasure in it ESF. I think dire days like today hurt us all FAR more than the moron pretending to be an elite head coach.

What does crucify me is why is the idiot so afraid to play Rocky as a half back. Likewise why not keep Joel in the 2nd row. All I hear is if you are a good boy and kiss the fat ass of our moronic coach you will get looked after. He tolerates nobody who stands up o him. Can you imagine him trying to coach Ellery, Greg, Edwards etc? He would have been booted faster than John Dorahay.
Couldnt agree more
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

cpwigan wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:CPW may get his wish regarding Waney if this carries on.
I take no pleasure in it ESF. I think dire days like today hurt us all FAR more than the moron pretending to be an elite head coach.

What does crucify me is why is the idiot so afraid to play Rocky as a half back. Likewise why not keep Joel in the 2nd row. All I hear is if you are a good boy and kiss the fat ass of our moronic coach you will get looked after. He tolerates nobody who stands up o him. Can you imagine him trying to coach Ellery, Greg, Edwards etc? He would have been booted faster than John Dorahay.
I know you dont take pleasure and neither do i contrary to a few on here.

Losing at home to HKR and getting tonked by Cats is P45 time i am afraid.

Is Tim Sheens available?
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

Absolutely shambolic performance feel for the fans who's paid to go there,I know all the players are to blame but how does Powell get in ahead of Logan Tomkins,questions have to be asked about the coach now who isn't concerned about our away form,we have no plan b,our centres are poor Sarginson can't tackle below the shoulder Joel is out of position which isn't his fault is Wane so pig headed he won't change tactics,I think bringing Bowen back will only do Hampshire confidence harm he could have at least been given a chance at stand off seeing as Williams was dropped to the bench?Another thing is have we gone backwards since the return of Oloughlin as we seemed to have learned how to play without him now our backs have gone back in their shell.
Rant over ????
sc74

Post by sc74 »

The players will get sacked before he does.
Would love to hear the conversation with IL.
jimmybob2006

Post by jimmybob2006 »

No more excuses no more Wane he has to go :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17:
BriH

Post by BriH »

Eddy Hemmings is salivating hearing John Well's report.
"Second highest defeat in Super League" he says.