Post match comments

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Re: Post match comments

Post by ddtftf »

I am sad to say I witnessed the game last night, it was terrible in every department 3 players excused. Since Maguire left the team has visibly gone down and down slowly in tactics set plays and speed of playing the ball to get a roll going, we cannot even produce an overlap now. We are back to passing along the line & for the last two games we look like the forwards have been told to let the backs drive it in. IL cannot hold on any longer or he will loose the fans attendances.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I said before the game to some friends that I expected a win but it would be top weight to get it. So predictable, going left, going left, oops touch is there, back right, bang!!!
And reverse!!!!!
Sarge and Burgess caught 30 yards out from their own line on the touch line by five of theirs first half - bobbins.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Prior to last night it looked like somebody had spoken to him re his comments and his recent interview were a big improvement. sadly, it looks like he cannot help himself.
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

Wane's comments say a lot more about his attitude and opinion of Harris than what actually happened on the field. Its a bit pathetic and unproffessional to let that come out in a post match news conference.
RJ

Post by RJ »

Pathetic doesn't cover it. Someone in authority needs to remind him that he represents the club and his actions reflect on the club.