Wigan v Leeds

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dobby

Re: Wigan v Leeds

Post by Dobby »

A much better performance than last week. Leeds played well in patches and at times I feared the worst but we hung in there and got the points.
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote:
ian.birchall wrote:
cpwigan wrote: We bombed quite a few scoring chances in the 2nd half.
WE didn't. Josie's favourite player did. Sorry Josie it had to be said.

Lockers scored a try!! I thought he played well & he linked the the backs as he normally does

:conf:
Agree with this. We began to wobble badly when he went off. If he can stay injury free and get more game time in, he'll be a priceless asset
come the final games.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
ian.birchall wrote: WE didn't. Josie's favourite player did. Sorry Josie it had to be said.

Lockers scored a try!! I thought he played well & he linked the the backs as he normally does

Best game since his return
I fully agree and hope its signs of better things to come.
Our players fitness levels should start to come good with those who've been out injured or banned.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

Best game since his return
I fully agree and hope its signs of better things to come.
Our players fitness levels should start to come good with those who've been out injured or banned.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

josie andrews wrote:
ian.birchall wrote:
cpwigan wrote: We bombed quite a few scoring chances in the 2nd half.
WE didn't. Josie's favourite player did. Sorry Josie it had to be said.

Now Josie stop dissembling. We both know I mean your favourite centre. :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
markill

Post by markill »

ian.birchall wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
ian.birchall wrote: WE didn't. Josie's favourite player did. Sorry Josie it had to be said.

Everyone knows Josie's favourite player is Lockers though so no one but you would have known what you meant.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ian.birchall wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

I only have one favourite player Ian & that's Lockers, before him I hadn't got a particular favourite. I've watched Sean playing at St Pats when he was a kid & knew he was special IMO of course.

I just run the sponsorship for Sarginson that doesn't mean he's my favourite player or centre.

Mickey Mac wants me to swap my allegiance to him when Lockers retires!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

josie andrews wrote:
ian.birchall wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

I only have one favourite player Ian & that's Lockers, before him I hadn't got a particular favourite. I've watched Sean playing at St Pats when he was a kid & knew he was special IMO of course.

I just run the sponsorship for Sarginson that doesn't mean he's my favourite player or centre.

You can swap to MM Josie with pleasure but just so you know I am his number 1 fan!! :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
ian.birchall wrote: Now Josie stop dissembling. We both know I mean your favourite centre. :lol:

You can swap to MM Josie with pleasure but just so you know I am his number 1 fan!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: I've not decided yet :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan