Mossop

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Mossop

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Some of the Roosters v Warriors highlights didn't show Sam at his best. Tracking back in defence he looked very lethargic and uninterested.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Some of the Roosters v Warriors highlights didn't show Sam at his best. Tracking back in defence he looked very lethargic and uninterested.
To be honest Marra I watched the whole game and he played well both in defence and in attack. Like I said in my earlier post even the Aussie commentators we're praising him and that takes some doing.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Some of the Roosters v Warriors highlights didn't show Sam at his best. Tracking back in defence he looked very lethargic and uninterested.
I watched the 80 minutes and all I saw was him having a good game and very secure in defence, especially with the high bombs. And both the Aussie commentators were impressed with his performance, certainly no blame can be attached to him for them losing.
Also looks like he's "bulked" up (slightly) and was hitting hard in the tackling whilst he looked dangerous linking up in attack, which is something we could do with right now !
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

gillysmyhero wrote:
To be honest Marra I watched the whole game and he played well both in defence and in attack. Like I said in my earlier post even the Aussie commentators we're praising him and that takes some doing.
Thanks for that GmH, I'm pleased he's looking back to some form.
Looking forward to that destructive back line from a couple of seasons ago with the added strength and improvement with his defence. :)