Errea

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Errea

Post by josie andrews »

bomhead wrote:I agree Joe the products are a over priced - I compare prices to things that are sold in down under leisure - I got a very nice NZW vest for 38 and gellings varsity vest is 35! I do like his varsity range but it is very expensive if you compare it to a vest that has come from NZ. I hope errea hang around and listen to the fans and do something really special to build the brand of WW
Please stop calling me 'Joe' it's a man's name :blush:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
bomhead wrote:I agree Joe the products are a over priced - I compare prices to things that are sold in down under leisure - I got a very nice NZW vest for 38 and gellings varsity vest is 35! I do like his varsity range but it is very expensive if you compare it to a vest that has come from NZ. I hope errea hang around and listen to the fans and do something really special to build the brand of WW
Please stop calling me 'Joe' it's a man's name :blush:
:lol: :inlo:
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

yes Josie :roll:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

bomhead wrote:yes Josie :roll:
Thank you, it wouldn't have been as bad if you hadn't put the 'e' on the end :lol:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

josie andrews wrote:
Thank you, it wouldn't have been as bad if you hadn't put the 'e' on the end :lol:
this is true damn vowels :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

bomhead wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
this is true damn vowels :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

josie andrews wrote:I liked & bought both shirts I had to buy a size larger but was pre warned by the club about this so okay. £47 plus another £10 for O'Loughlin & 13 on the back of both.

I bought the U19's shirt loved the design, this fitted okay in my usual size - go figure

I have since bought two of the academy shirts for two my nieces little boys. One was for a very skinny, small 10 year old, he was born at 23 weeks so has never caught up so bought the size recommended by the store staff & got the YXS 9-10 year old, £35 plus £10 for his name & age on the back

The second was for a 4 year old who was a good sized 4 year old. Asked the staff for advice told to buy the 2xs 5-6 year old £35 plus £10 for his name & age on the back, it is an extremely skinny fit & nearly pulled the boys head off when trying to get it off. Not very happy with the kids sizing to be perfectly honest.

Thought the quality & design of all the shirts was very good compared to what we've had in previous years.

As for the other items in store, quite a few are extremely expensive, IMO of course, for what they are. The size range of anything that isn't replica strips is very poor as the sizes are a lot smaller than expected. They don't cater for the well endowed women amongst us. Or in my case fat barsteward size :wink: :lol:

I do. :sly:
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
curryman

Post by curryman »

josie andrews wrote:
My mum's name is Josephine. Everyone calls her Josie, or Jo.

At least that is, apart from officially.
When my grand parents went to the registry office, the registrar either could not spell Josephine or could not be bothered, so on her birth certificate her name is Joseph.

Which is, of course, what I have called her ever since I discovered this.
:)
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

curryman wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Thank you, it wouldn't have been as bad if you hadn't put the 'e' on the end

When my grand parents went to the registry office, the registrar either could not spell Josephine or could not be bothered, so on her birth certificate her name is Joseph.

brilliant :lol: :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

bomhead wrote:
curryman wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Thank you, it wouldn't have been as bad if you hadn't put the 'e' on the end

brilliant :lol: :lol:
???????? I was actually christened Mary Josephine Elizabeth but I have never been called anything else except Josie, Jo, Jose or in the case of my mother it was always the full name, ' Josephine' ????