Did Matty Bowen play well?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Did Matty Bowen play well?

Post by cpwigan »

Just looked Gimble cannot see anybody. Budgie got beat 2 v 1 and Farrell could not get there.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Of course he played well.

Was he 100% faultless? No but that goes for the other 33 players and the officials on the pitch as well.

You are nit picking.

RC

Post by RC »

If it helps, I'd like to say that it's only my opinion that he was the best player. Every time he took the ball forward he looked dangerous. I've only been watching Rugby for 3 years, so I don't notice the little things others do. I didn't notice any faults with Bowens game on first view, though. He also worked his blood to water, that always stands out for me because nothing aggitates me more than a lazy player.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

cpwigan wrote:Just looked Gimble cannot see anybody. Budgie got beat 2 v 1 and Farrell could not get there.
Watch the kick on warriors tv go to the 2 min highlights and there is a Wigan player with his hand up totally missed the flight direction and puts his hand up. That is on 1min41sec into it.

Think it is Bateman.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

DaveO wrote:Of course he played well.

Was he 100% faultless? No but that goes for the other 33 players and the officials on the pitch as well.

You are nit picking.
Fundamental errors leading to most of Leeds tries is not nit picking. I prefer to looked at things detached from sentiment.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Sorry CP I agree with the general consensus in this thread.

For me Bowen showed an attitude, an energy and an effort some in that side would have done well to employ themselves. Maybe then we would have battered Leeds more than the dismal effort currently being nit-picked over
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Great in attack. Terrible in defence.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

For what it's worth, I believe we win and Matty Bowen is MOM.