Samuel Platts

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
thegimble

Re: Samuel Platts

Post by thegimble »

x Wigan Warrior x wrote:FFS ... every Thread turns into a bloody slanging match on 'ere :angry:
YEAH SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT EHHH COME ON THEN LETS BE HAVING YOU SO. :D

I blame Wane for this.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

"No more stupid than someone who for some reason is very defensive of football hooligans and will not accept that they do turn up at the big Rugby League occasions, especially when like last Saturday, there were no big football matches in either Manchester or Leeds.

Any why has my opinions on who was responsible for the brawl got something to do with you being wrongly accused by the Police."

The connection is really simple, two narrow minded people, one being you on Saturday, two separate occasions and two unfounded accusations void of any fact and evidence. Hope this finally clarifies for you?
Secondly with regard to my defence of football hooligans, I think this is a figment of your imagination if you can't specifically point to such an example as to where I defended the same. Perhaps this falls into the same drawer as my first paragraph re. jumping to conclusions?
Finally I have experienced two "brick showers" over the years at sporting events, Bolton v Tottenham and Hull KR v Wigan. No doubt you would say that was football fans at the latter!?!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Josie
No probs.
It's a pity Whelley can't see the point! :eusa17:
craig87x

Post by craig87x »

thegimble wrote:
x Wigan Warrior x wrote:FFS ... every Thread turns into a bloody slanging match on 'ere :angry:
YEAH SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT EHHH COME ON THEN LETS BE HAVING YOU SO. :D

I blame Wane for this.
Now that is the daftest comment I've ever seen online...

It's obvious that Sam Burgess is to blame, not poor Waney! :D
craig87x

Post by craig87x »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Not a big club but I do go to football.
Bolton are a massive club and I wont hear a word to the contrary! :lol:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

craig87x wrote:
thegimble wrote:

I blame Wane for this.
Now that is the daftest comment I've ever seen online...

It's obvious that Sam Burgess is to blame, not poor Waney! :D
Nice :D
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:"No more stupid than someone who for some reason is very defensive of football hooligans and will not accept that they do turn up at the big Rugby League occasions, especially when like last Saturday, there were no big football matches in either Manchester or Leeds.

Any why has my opinions on who was responsible for the brawl got something to do with you being wrongly accused by the Police."

The connection is really simple, two narrow minded people, one being you on Saturday, two separate occasions and two unfounded accusations void of any fact and evidence. Hope this finally clarifies for you?
Secondly with regard to my defence of football hooligans, I think this is a figment of your imagination if you can't specifically point to such an example as to where I defended the same. Perhaps this falls into the same drawer as my first paragraph re. jumping to conclusions?
Finally I have experienced two "brick showers" over the years at sporting events, Bolton v Tottenham and Hull KR v Wigan. No doubt you would say that was football fans at the latter!?!
Wow, you are like a dog with a bone and all because someone has dared to suggest that supporters from football could be involved in any trouble at the big Rugby League games, especially when like last Saturday, there were no big games in either Leeds and Manchester.

Only a fervent football supporter would go to the extent of trying to defend the football idiot element like you have!
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:"No more stupid than someone who for some reason is very defensive of football hooligans and will not accept that they do turn up at the big Rugby League occasions, especially when like last Saturday, there were no big football matches in either Manchester or Leeds.

Wow, you are like a dog with a bone and all because someone has dared to suggest that supporters from football could be involved in any trouble at the big Rugby League games, especially when like last Saturday, there were no big games in either Leeds and Manchester.

Only a fervent football supporter would go to the extent of trying to defend the football idiot element like you have!
The "football idiot element" you allude to are not true football fans. Genuine football fans condemn this type of behaviour just as much as genuine rugby fans do. Soccer cannot be blamed for fans thuggery, the individuals involved are the problem.
Wandering Warrior

Whelley Warrior wrote:

You didn't dare to suggest, you nailed it on that it was football fans! A comment only an ill informed numpty would make.
As for being a fervent football fan, what's wrong with enjoying football? I don't and have never been involved with any mischief so am I what you referred to as a football hooligan?
The bottom line is do you know for a fact that would stand up in a court of law that football fans caused trouble in the aforementioned pub or that indeed the streaker was a football fan as you stated?
THE ANSWER IS NO!!
Now stop digging an even deeper hole and accept you are a small minded bigot, but don't wear the badge in front of me cos I'll rip it off every time!!
Whelley University should be really proud of you!!
Wandering Warrior

The booze hound wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:

The "football idiot element" you allude to are not true football fans. Genuine football fans condemn this type of behaviour just as much as genuine rugby fans do. Soccer cannot be blamed for fans thuggery, the individuals involved are the problem.
Correct!!
There are knobheads that follow most sports, and small minded halfwits who wrongly label innocents because they know no better!!