Your TOP 4 SL 2016

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Your TOP 4 SL 2016

Post by cpwigan »

Heart or head (not sure) but;

I am hoping

1 Wigan - Think the team is a bit older, Sam is back - the bookmakers are tipping us and they do not get much wrong.

2. Leeds - I think they lost a huge amount with Sir Kev and JP. Particularly place kicking. I think Sir Kev won them games they maybe will lose now. Recruited well - taken aback Ferres was signed but maybe one of their existing forwards is struggling, at the end (JJb?) Good player but I would not have signed him for ourselves or Leeds. We certainly are strong in back rowers.

3. 3rd place has to be a different club ( damn hard though to get that top 4 mentality instantly. I think a lot of teams will beat each other so benefit of the doubt Catalans if they can win some away games, rarely lose at home - (remind me of ourselves). I think Hudd might slip a little and teams may well improve, usual Wire it will be our year but I think Smith has been there too long. Hull FC might be another Wire. Be nice if Salford did better but too big a leap - making the 8 is more realistic as their goal

4. St Helens - Much depends on what team they can keep fit. Rumours re Lomax not being at his best but decent halves, class hooker and some reasonable signings.

What do others think?
medlocke

Re: Your TOP 4 SL 2016

Post by medlocke »

1. Leeds
2. Warrington
3. Hull
4. Wigan
markill

Post by markill »

After the 8s?

Wigan, Leeds, Catalan, Saints is what I went for
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Probably Mark. I did it without thinking re 8s and before so probably yes.
The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse »

I think Warrington have bought well and they have more depth so they will be a top 4 certainty imo, only doubts I have surrounds Tony Smith. I don't really rate his coaching

Wigan
Saints
Castleford.
SJ

Post by SJ »

I go along with Mark I look forward to the day it's Wigan Warrington Widnes Saints (not necessarily in that order)Hope I'm still around if if happens