Blood to water Lockers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Blood to water Lockers

Post by cpwigan »

Bat the one handling mistake I am not sure one man could do any more to try to earn a victory.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Blood to water Lockers

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:Bat the one handling mistake I am not sure one man could do any more to try to earn a victory.
His attitude to the game of RL is absolutely sensational!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Lee481

Post by Lee481 »

He must be devastated putting in an effort like that and coming up short.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

cpwigan wrote:Bat the one handling mistake I am not sure one man could do any more to try to earn a victory.
But what a costly handling mistake.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Costly handling mistake and it was his bad tackle that also saw then break just prior. Not complaining as he was playing prop only a couple of weeks ago and he is still 100% more creative than both Sarginson and Smith put together
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
markill

Post by markill »

cherry.pie wrote:He was so good that I'd actually think twice about moving him back out of the halves. At the moment he looks like the only player capable of creating anything.

Bateman is getting lots of praise but for me O'Loughlin has been our best player in the opening games.
He can create just as much from 13 I think. We miss what little support play Williams offers
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Very good performance, but two very bad and constly mistakes.

Saints scoring tries for fun with Wellens, Wilkin and Turner in the halves and complete amateurs outside of them, but we cannot manage to score with Smith and Lockers?

Stick him back into 13. Wasted at 6 as he doesn't play any different.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

His errors more than likely due to fatigue due to the shift he is putting in
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

That was a BIG and costly handling error at the start of the second half which gave Widnes a lot of self belief. He also missed six tackles, twice the number of any other Wigan player, but as others have said some of those were probably down to fatigue as he was played like three men last night in attack. I didn't understand not giving Gregson at least 10 minutes before and after halftime which could have given Lockers a bit of a breather.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

cherry.pie wrote:He was so good that I'd actually think twice about moving him back out of the halves. At the moment he looks like the only player capable of creating anything.

Bateman is getting lots of praise but for me O'Loughlin has been our best player in the opening games.
. Lockers is the best loose forward in Superleague,but not when he is playing stand off or prop even though he does a great job wherever he plays.he began his career at no 6 but these days no 13.Having said that he's still a fine stand off and a pretty good prop.His commitment to the club is beyond measure.