If you want to LOL

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

If you want to LOL

Post by cpwigan »

Go on any Saints forum. Do not post, just read. Been on RLF and even Roby is getting bagged.
thegimble

Re: If you want to LOL

Post by thegimble »

cpwigan wrote:Go on any Saints forum. Do not post, just read. Been on RLF and even Roby is getting bagged.
Nothing special in that CP we do that even if we win.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

thegimble wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Go on any Saints forum. Do not post, just read. Been on RLF and even Roby is getting bagged.
Nothing special in that CP we do that even if we win.
Same old posters sadly!! Nothing wrong with constructive criticism but letting a forum ego stand in the way of praise when it is due is laughable!! Everyone is wrong sometimes and should hold their hands up when they are!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I've said all along that the one thing better than beating Saints is reading about it on RedVee.

Tonight is no exception!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Someone copied a post on facebook from a Saints fan who was saying he has written to McManus telling him he won't spend another penny supporting Saints while KC is coach and urging his fellow Saints fans to join his boycott by not buying beer or burgers etc at the ground in protest.

Classic. God knows what he would have done had Saints ever faced our 2006 season.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

DaveO wrote:Someone copied a post on facebook from a Saints fan who was saying he has written to McManus telling him he won't spend another penny supporting Saints while KC is coach and urging his fellow Saints fans to join his boycott by not buying beer or burgers etc at the ground in protest.

Classic. God knows what he would have done had Saints ever faced our 2006 season.
A propos beer purchase, I'd say his protest would be pretty academic. I stepped out 2 minutes before half time to queue for beer. 10 minutes later I was no further forward so I gave up!

Vis a vis Cunningham, one issue is 'how can you sack someone who has a statue?'! How's about we buy it off them for thirty bob, stick it outside our North Stand and say its Andy Farrell!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote: Vis a vis Cunningham, one issue is 'how can you sack someone who has a statue?'!
Same thought crossed my mind as well! The Saints fans have to walk past a statue of someone quite a few of 'em now have the daggers out for.

It really is priceless and just goes to show how stupid it was to either erect a statue to a coach in the first place (virtually all coaches get sacked eventually...) or to appoint him as coach having put the statue up (not sure which came first).

I almost feel sorry for Saints fans as it will end up tarnishing the image of one of their great players.

bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Been in the local tonight and the general opinion of the resident Saints fans is that K C and the statue ought to be chucked into Carr Mill Dam. Loving it.
Lee481

Post by Lee481 »

Very entertaining. Some clown has posted that "Wigan were very average and there to be beaten" ???
Hilarious!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Lee481 wrote:Very entertaining. Some clown has posted that "Wigan were very average and there to be beaten" ???
Hilarious!
Johnny Vegas by any chance?