Unbelievable

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

Unbelievable

Post by Wigan Watcher »

The worst organisational skills I have seen in many years combined with very poor forwards equals what we saw tonight.

superleague

Re: Unbelievable

Post by superleague »

But when we get x,y,z back we will best everyone (sarcasm) We aren't good enough end off coach and players including
Ed Osmond

Post by Ed Osmond »

I like to be positive but our forward pack, on paper, and on the pitch was simply incapable of competing with Warrington. Yes, we have injuries but this is not good enough.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Maybe there has been illness in the camp again. We need Radlinski to come in front of the cameras to explain that they have all been in bed again.

Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Id normally try and stay positive when i go to a match. I failed today! In The first half it was obvious Warrington new our plays and they shut them down perfectly, the issue was we came out the second half and played the same.... why.. its indefensible,

Wasn't happy either that before half time when under out sticks only Smith Bateman and sarge showed any heart, shouting and trying to motivate everyone.

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Ed Osmond

Post by Ed Osmond »

Can anyone tell me what is the point of Willie Isa? Small for a forward. Does not do anything with the ball. No pace. Quiet character. Why did we sign him?
Tautai is a liability with the penalties he gives away but at least he occasionally looks like breaking the line.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Ed Osmond i can name at least another 6
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

He's a second row. And our depth at second row was the clubs major problem during the off season. In fact it has been in every off season for a while by the looks of it. Everyone love a good prop/second row signing from a lower SL club don't they?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
SJ

Post by SJ »

Ed Osmond wrote:Can anyone tell me what is the point of Willie Isa? Small for a forward. Does not do anything with the ball. No pace. Quiet character. Why did we sign him?
Tautai is a liability with the penalties he gives away but at least he occasionally looks like breaking the line.
The point of signing him was to provide us with an excuse Just ask Josie or Bilco more to the. Point :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

SJ wrote:
Ed Osmond wrote:Can anyone tell me what is the point of Willie Isa? Small for a forward. Does not do anything with the ball. No pace. Quiet character. Why did we sign him?
The point of signing him was to provide us with an excuse Just ask Josie or Bilco more to the. Point :D
Explain yourself!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan