Rose Tinters

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

Rose Tinters

Post by Wigan Watcher »

So we lost and in the most we were bad to terrible. We had a full strength team out so why did we loose?

Over to the rose tinters to explain!

superleague

Re: Rose Tinters

Post by superleague »

Because we have multiple players who are average-poor and a very limited coach
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wigan Watcher wrote:So we lost and in the most we were bad to terrible. We had a full strength team out so why did we loose?

Over to the rose tinters to explain!
The fact you don't know what our full strength team is makes me question your credentials as a Wigan fan and its lose not loose!

Finally we have played awful, simple as that!! Who is to blame? Your guess is as good as mine, but I am certainly ready for 3 things, SW to go, IL to spend some money and the players to play better!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Possibly some backup players are better.Joel will never be better than average and mossop is poor at best.We have a hooker who never runs the ball.Our halfs don't combine(2 sevens for me).Isa is up there with the worst Wigan signings.Sarge is an average team player.
Above all that we have no go forward due to tactics that never seem to change.
Our link seems so flat this season and my only hope is that Sam can change this asap
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

I'm sure O'Loughlin and Manfredi aren't fit. Very bad performance by O'Loughlin, especially from his usual high standards.

We sorely miss Farrell and McIlorum, but thankfully one of them will be back soon.

Williams was anonymous again, and other than Tautai, Clubb and Bateman I don't think anyone can say they gave enough tonight when they were on the pitch.

We know our attack has been poor this season, but now the defence has joined it, maybe in part to our lack of attacking threat and so we're always on the back foot.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

Aaverage - definition of

v(ə)rɪdʒ

used in noun or as verb

E.g

1. amount to or achieve as an average rate or amount over a period of time; mean

2. Wigan player after player game after game
menpond

Post by menpond »

Wane is clueless.Repeat endlessly ,go to bed,and continue till he is sacked.
mp
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

ISA doppleganger

In the savings world an ISA is an account with low interest

In the rugby world ISA is a Wigan player who never gaves an account & creates little interest
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Come on someone must defend our team and their performances they have made?

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Wigan Watcher wrote:Come on someone must defend our team and their performances they have made?
At some point this weekend when I am stuck for something to do I will watch it back and try to find something to latch on to. But it's not a chore I'm particularly looking forward to. Definitely cutting my grass and cleaning the car first. Oh, and watching OSJ who are at home to Golborne this afternoon!