Magic Next week

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: Magic Next week

Post by fozzieskem »

It was the same last year wasnt it re the cup finals?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

DaveO wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Why was it arranged for the same weekend as the English and Scottish Cup Finals though?
The RFL are in charge.
Nothing to do with Sky Sports schedules then?

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

OJ wrote:
AndyNick wrote:So apparently we're playing in the Green kit.

Why??????
We'll blend in with the grass better and make us harder to spot by the opposition
:lol:
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
DaveO wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Why was it arranged for the same weekend as the English and Scottish Cup Finals though?
The RFL are in charge.
Nothing to do with Sky Sports schedules then?

Why keep moaning about SKY, is just the way the game is now. You've got to get used to it. They were the only option anyway. Learn to be happy with your lot.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
SJ

Post by SJ »

AndyNick wrote:Who's all making the trip North next weekend? I'm going for both days as always. I know it's one that splits opinion but personally I really like the concept and really enjoy attending.

Can't help but think that this is a massive banana skin. Leeds will be well up for this, they've never beaten us at Magic and even though they're struggling, we've hardly been setting the world alight and they will feel we are there for the taking.

I'm in the Gallowgate stand and have 8 Ginge on the back of my shirt so if you see me come and say hello, Would love to put some faces to names.

Also if anyone was there last year and can recommend a good breakfast either near St James Park or in Jesmond where we're staying, would appreciate it as we had 2 last year which were dreadful.

Try Blakes coffee house near the monument in Town although Longhorns is supposed to be good on Mosley street a little away from the ground.