Re: Magic Predictions

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Salford by 12

Warrington by 8

Leeds by 8 (low scoring game but i feelLeeds cant continue to play as badly as they have been)

Wakey by 4 (they do love their sundays to Wakey)

Saints by 12

HRK by 6
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Is Kevin Brown back playing for Widnes, could make the difference in their game.
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Salford vs Widnes
This match will see the Salford players being paid millions over the salary cap and Widnes fielding 37 players. Should be a close one, and Salford to win by 6.

Warrington v Castleford
The year of the wolfs, again. This should be a decent game, and Warrington will blow a convincing lead and the game will end in a draw.

Leeds v Wigan
Two powerhouses of super league, the immovable object meets the... immovable object. Both sides have been dire in attack, void of ideas, and playing like rudderless ships lost at sea. Fans of both sides calling for the heads of the coaches. Although I don't think either would like to do a swap.

Then there's the defences. Both as impenetrable as soggy paper bags. Which is a good thing, otherwise it could end up 0-0.

I think Leeds have fallen further than Wigan have this season, and although they're due an improvement, I'm not sure it'll come this weekend.

Wigan to win by 8.

Wakefield v Catalans
Catalan are the form side this season, and seem to have started to shake off their away-form hoodoo, and on paper have the most valuable side in super league (according to the Doc). Wakefield have shown they're no pushovers, but the Foreign Legion will be too strong. Catalan by 14.

Sintellins v Huddersfield
Unfortunately, I can see a dire Sintellins side starting to improve and although Huddersfield can only get better as well, I think stains might be able to win this one. But it could be close, and I hope I'm wrong. Stains by 6.

Hull v Hull KR
The other form side along with Catalan, Hull will be too strong in all areas for KR, and win comfortably. Hull by 18.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Jimmy Birts

Post by Jimmy Birts »

I predict more of an effort. Waney gets Wigan to peak twice a year. Good Friday and Magic Weekend. If we don't peak today you know we are in trouble.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

when we lose today we will become the laughing stock of rugby league, if by some miracle we win then i will snot make negative post until one is necessary :D
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

God wrote:Really not bothered what happens elsewhere, not bothered in the slightest.

My team however, obviously Wigan Warriors, I think they will loose and loose fairly convincingly. Leeds are due a win, and so they will against a team shot of any confidence carrying injured players needled up.

Easily the worst attacking side for some time, defence is terrible too I've watched highlights of previous weekends and we have been brilliant in attack, Finch in particular also Matt Bowen who looking back was outstanding for us despite some bad games.

This year hasn't been good, I've been bored rigid, and has gotten worse and worse year on year, last season I couldn't wait for it to end. And this season is no different.
That last paragraph pretty much sums it up for me as well. I'll still keep watching and buying my season ticket,but there's little to no enjoyment/entertainment any more.Sad.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

medlocke wrote:when we lose today we will become the laughing stock of rugby league, if by some miracle we win then i will snot make negative post until one is necessary :D
We're winning, and attacking well now. I see you still managed a negative post, but I guess we haven't won yet :wink:
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

yokozuna wrote:
medlocke wrote:when we lose today we will become the laughing stock of rugby league, if by some miracle we win then i will snot make negative post until one is necessary :D
We're winning, and attacking well now. I see you still managed a negative post, but I guess we haven't won yet :wink:
Thought i'd get a quick one in seeing as it was half time, Glad i was wrong :lol:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We're winning but Its down to Leeds being THAT bad.
We hadn't got a clue with direction once Sam went off
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

medlocke wrote:
yokozuna wrote:
Thought i'd get a quick one in seeing as it was half time, Glad i was wrong :lol:
:lol:

Moose wasn't impressive at all though. Think Wane recognises that though as he only played him for twenty minutes in total.

Joint top of the league, and we haven't played well yet!