Magic 19

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cumbria_warrior

Re: Magic 19

Post by cumbria_warrior »

How do we find out which kit Wigan will play in? Lal lad likes to make sure he has the same shirt as players on
markill

Post by markill »

Is Gelling injured or just dropped? If Joel is an injury risk I'd be definitely leaving him out so Bateman would play back row, where he should be anyway.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

fozzieskem wrote:I wouldnt have Sam start,Burke and Teirney to miss out if i were the gaffer.

Gildart a player who could well have a huge future looks tired to me,the "tick" of not passing the ball is noticable by most if not all by now (bar Wane and the coaches though it seems)i would rest him if Sam is to start and put Sarge back in Gildarts place.
Doesn't look like he's going to be rested:
http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2016 ... agic-debut
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Kittwazzer wrote:
yokozuna wrote:Not Tautai's biggest fan, but he was one of the only players to come out with any credit from the Hull game.

If he keeps playing like that, I'll be a convert.
I think he tries too hard. He's one of my favourite forwards and always puts the effort in. Just needs to concentrate on cutting out the silly errors!
Agree H is enthusiasm reminds me of Danny Campbell. Think he'll prove to be a good signing. Hope so anyway
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Kittwazzer wrote:
morley pie eater wrote:We'll miss Clubb, our best prop on current form. Sutton, at 20 years old, has been over-played.

Also, why is Gildart out? And why did he feature in an article on superleague website saying how much he's looking forward to his first Magic weekend?

If anyone can enlighten me I'd be grateful.
Gildart is named in the 19!
Sorry, KW and thanks. I checked squads on SL website & he's not on there??
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Wes

Post by Wes »

Burke played last night so that's 1 to miss out!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

cumbria_warrior wrote:How do we find out which kit Wigan will play in? Lal lad likes to make sure he has the same shirt as players on
Do not know if it is relevant but on the publicity shot with Danny Maguire SOL is wearing the putrid Lime Green outfit last displayed in Wakefield. :evil:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

ian.birchall wrote:
cumbria_warrior wrote:How do we find out which kit Wigan will play in? Lal lad likes to make sure he has the same shirt as players on
Do not know if it is relevant but on the publicity shot with Danny Maguire SOL is wearing the putrid Lime Green outfit last displayed in Wakefield. :evil:
Its relevant in so far as it is for my money the single worst kit the club has ever used.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Love that Lime green kit, my first choice this season.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Love that Lime green kit, my first choice this season.
Colour blind? :)