Re: Disciplinary?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Roughly heard what is supposed to have happened.

If it has happened then I am more than happy for the club to deal with it firmly but not excessively in-house. Thinking fines and warnings for future conduct.

I find it hard to believe that in any club, everyone gets along with everyone else, and that at times players "rub each other the wrong way".

If the differences between the alleged combatants can be settled then I am more than happy for both players to remain. If not, then one will have to move on (and I know which one I would prefer)
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

butt monkey wrote:Roughly heard what is supposed to have happened.

If the differences between the alleged combatants can be settled then I am more than happy for both players to remain. If not, then one will have to move on (and I know which one I would prefer)
I'm with you on that. I've been reading this saga on the Leeds website and they're naming names over there. For me, ones not doing it yet and the other is pulling his tripe out week in week out, but if one has to go, I know ,for me, which one.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

butt monkey wrote:Roughly heard what is supposed to have happened.

If it has happened then I am more than happy for the club to deal with it firmly but not excessively in-house. Thinking fines and warnings for future conduct.

I find it hard to believe that in any club, everyone gets along with everyone else, and that at times players "rub each other the wrong way".

Biscuit shoulders? :wink:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Taken from Wigan Today website

"A police spokesman said: “We were called at 8.45pm on Friday after a disturbance at a gym on Chapel Lane.

“Two men had entered the gym and one had caused damage to the building.

“Officers attended and spoke to all partied. Inquiries are ongoing but no arrests have been made.”

Is the damage a glass door? Anyway hope its sorted sharpish and not allowed to drag on.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:Taken from Wigan Today website

"A police spokesman said: “We were called at 8.45pm on Friday after a disturbance at a gym on Chapel Lane.

“Two men had entered the gym and one had caused damage to the building.

“Officers attended and spoke to all partied. Inquiries are ongoing but no arrests have been made.”

Is the damage a glass door? Anyway hope its sorted sharpish and not allowed to drag on.

Let's hope this is the reference aired previously to 'broken glass'!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Boom boom

Post by Boom boom »

Castleford might be JBs last game
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

God wrote:The word being "Might" and that means hope to us fans. People make mistakes in their lives, big mistakes, even bigger mistakes than what has transpired. But when we see a young talent we can forgive, hell how many chances did we give Hock and IMO the person in question has more talent in his left testical in comparison.

We hope and maybe there is hope this can be resolved for all parties involved. And quickly.
I agree.
Wes

Post by Wes »

God wrote:The word being "Might" and that means hope to us fans. People make mistakes in their lives, big mistakes, even bigger mistakes than what has transpired. But when we see a young talent we can forgive, hell how many chances did we give Hock and IMO the person in question has more talent in his left testical in comparison.

We hope and maybe there is hope this can be resolved for all parties involved. And quickly.
This!!!

If we can give a drug cheat a 5 year deal after showing remorse I am sure we can offer the lad in question at least a 2nd chance!!!
OJ

Post by OJ »

Well said God. Good post. We can speculate til we're blue in the face over why it happened. To me it's just very sad and hope it is resolved quickly and correctly. Wire didn't get this publicity the other week when they had a couple misbehaving but let someone sneeze at the wrong time at Wigan and it's world news
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.