Re: Disciplinary?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote: suprised 6 pages and your the first to mention this.
mountains from mole hills come to mind. anything really serious press/media would have been on this like a plague of locus.And there would be pictures all over social media.wigan at night and no one has one single picture of any trouble involving players. Sorry but does not cut it with me.Although you all know I am a sucker for the lost cause (i.e Hock). And believe everyone who makes mistakes are entitled to try to put there lives back in line. Imo there is only ever been one perfect person and they crucified him.
That was before they introduced the Early Guilty plea.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

WiganWoman1968 wrote:
Suzieb wrote:Exactly im afraid if he or they are sacked ive done and certainly wont be renewing my season ticket
I think a lot of people will feel exactly the same.
Would you say the same thing if you were a Huddersfield or Cas season ticket holder IF the players don't want the accused player in the team? We need to wait until all inquiries in house and external have been completed. I trust the club will do what is best for Wigan RLFC, and the players.
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

No straw damn us wrote:
WiganWoman1968 wrote:
Suzieb wrote:Exactly im afraid if he or they are sacked ive done and certainly wont be renewing my season ticket
Would you say the same thing if you were a Huddersfield or Cas season ticket holder IF the players don't want the accused player in the team? We need to wait until all inquiries in house and external have been completed. I trust the club will do what is best for Wigan RLFC, and the players.
I didn't say it was a particularly good idea. I just said that I agreed that people would feel strongly given that one of the alleged players has bust a gut all season - a season that has been tricky enough anyway with injuries etc. The club has to manage the team and individual players feelings on the subject.
stevethegas

Post by stevethegas »

My understanding of which 2 players are involved is uncertain. But according to the official site, both are included in the 19 for Salford.

One wonders if this is a full blown and serious assault and fight, or a storm in a teacup. Some clarity wouldn't go amiss.

That said, they are payed to be professional rugby league players. So far this season, they seem to have been just that. And curiously the team has looked more cohesive the last 2 games, rather than less. Let's hope that continues at least.
Stevethegas
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

No straw damn us wrote:
WiganWoman1968 wrote:
We all know why those players were no longer welcome in the dressing room at their respective clubs and it's a huge leap to suggest this incident would result in the same situation applying at Wigan.

Why even speculate this is the case?
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

if you can say that without knowing exactly what has happened then you are being disloyal to the club and the rest of the players who have had nothing to do with the incident.
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

moto748 wrote:I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been more on this in the Press. Haven't the tabloids got hold of it? Local TV (I'm not local)?
. Good point,it seems to me that most of the fuss is on this board.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

jao 711 wrote:
moto748 wrote:I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been more on this in the Press. Haven't the tabloids got hold of it? Local TV (I'm not local)?
. Good point,it seems to me that most of the fuss is on this board.
Made the Daily Mirror today!
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

DaveO wrote:
No straw damn us wrote:
WiganWoman1968 wrote: I think a lot of people will feel exactly the same.
We all know why those players were no longer welcome in the dressing room at their respective clubs and it's a huge leap to suggest this incident would result in the same situation applying at Wigan.

Do we?

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

WiganWoman1968 wrote:
DaveO wrote:
No straw damn us wrote: Would you say the same thing if you were a Huddersfield or Cas season ticket holder IF the players don't want the accused player in the team? We need to wait until all inquiries in house and external have been completed. I trust the club will do what is best for Wigan RLFC, and the players.

Do we?
If you are referring to the Cas Hudds players, yes we do. Otherwise I have no idea what you are on about.