Zak Hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
SJ

Re: Zak Hardaker

Post by SJ »

bill.inger wrote:When it was known Mossop was coming back from Oz, Leeds were also very interested in getting him, only his standing with SW brought him back to Wigan, Leeds, I believe, offered him a better deal.
Had he gone to Leeds, given their current plight, the Leeds fans would be blaming him for all their problems and all us Wigan fans would deny Mossop was to blame, "No way can one of our ex players be as bad as they're making out" we'd all be shouting
Makes you wonder eh???
No Bill. Have you seen Alice or the Mad Hatter yet ?(heard CP might be there to. Hope you all hurry back soon :D
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Some dafty on rlfans claiming that we are in talks with Leeds to do a swap, Hardaker for He who can't be named, i bloody well hope not, will be the worst decision the club has made since re-signing Mossop
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Have we re signed Mossop,? sorry never noticed him
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

He was brilliant last year. This year quite poor.

Maybe he needs a change from what's been happening to him in his work and personal life.
Whether that is at a club here or in Aus remains to be seen. Whoever that club is would get a very good rugby player if he hit form.

I wouldn't mind him at Wigan given he's as good as he is, although I'm not too sure where he should play.
bobby1979

Post by bobby1979 »

Surely could on play centre at wigan? or only other option George to 7 sam to 6 hardaker fullback????????
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Gildart doing a good enough job and he will only keep getting better