Wire v Dragons

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Wire v Dragons

Post by josie andrews »

Never seen a more one sided referee since we played Leeds at Headingly last year with Silerwood & Bentham as VR ????

Wire got away with all sorts of stuff, disgraceful. And that's me wanting Wire to win because it would have kept Catalan third! ☹️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Wire v Dragons

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Sims at it again!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:Never seen a more one sided referee since we played Leeds at Headingly last year with Silerwood & Bentham as VR ????

Wire got away with all sorts of stuff, disgraceful. And that's me wanting Wire to win because it would have kept Catalan third! ☹️
The Mrs asks me why I talk to the TV when it can't answer back.
I have now noticed it's usually when Warrington are playing and with the frustration of seeing all the one sided refereeing decision that end up in their favour. The last 3 of their games have had so many one sided decisions it's disgusting.
I thought it was only me, but pleased you've seen something in it too Josie, I thought I was cracking up. ????????
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Never seen a more one sided referee since we played Leeds at Headingly last year with Silerwood & Bentham as VR ????

The Mrs asks me why I talk to the TV when it can't answer back.
I have now noticed it's usually when Warrington are playing and with the frustration of seeing all the one sided refereeing decision that end up in their favour. The last 3 of their games have had so many one sided decisions it's disgusting.
I thought it was only me, but pleased you've seen something in it too Josie, I thought I was cracking up. ????????
Haha, they missus asks me that all the time.

I tell her it's because it doesn't answer back!
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Dorsey

Post by Dorsey »

What's with Atkins and his constant need to stick his white coated tongue out as far as it will go at every opportunity?
Makes me feel like throwing up
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Josie,
Do not think the Darrell Powell would agree with you.
????
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.