Vaealikis Girl...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Doveoverdave

Re: Vaealikis Girl...

Post by Doveoverdave »

robjoenz posted:
waterside glens posted:
we played better with him in the team this year and i think in a better team we,ll see the best of DV
I think that statistic (if true) is coincidental. I agree with superleague and Ian here. He'd player better if he learnt to position himself, got fit and tried harder, he has some ability, we're yet to see it for more than ten minutes at a time though.
Talkin' about DV or Scully?
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

:sly: I won't have my thread turning into a Vaealiki bashing thank you

Vaealiki is brilliant! :D There that's better

Sorry going a bit insane with nervousness. Only 4 more days till i find out if we're in the grand final.

Oh and i hear Wigan missed the play-offs on for and against. How much does that suck!
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
Wight Pie

Post by Wight Pie »

To add my tuppence worth I actually thought DV did OK although I do agree he looks unfit and with Gleeson doing OK at centre at Hudds and Richards coming he could have a bit of competition so he might have to buck his ideas up.

I actually thought earlier in the year he seemed to be striking up an understanding with Dallas and then he got injured and it went downhill.

As for the Eels good luck at the weekend and hopefully you'll meet the Tigers in the final...

GO WESTS!