Hampshire

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Hampshire

Post by cpwigan »

There were but lets not forget Hampshire is over rated and crap :roll:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:There were but lets not forget Hampshire is over rated and crap :roll:
I don't think it was a comparison cp!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I'd prefer Hampshire to stay at Wigan.
He had a good game at Cas on the wing and that's another option which most of us, including me, hadn't thought of.

We do cop a lot of injuries and if we have two backs out then we are struggling. Gelling, Manfredi, Sam T and George have all missed quite a few games and the better quality the cover the better off we are.

Next year if we have a centre injured perhaps play a wingman centre than a back rower? Bateman is great but I'd rather him play back row.
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

Frano Botica also ☺he played fullback wing and both half back positions
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Caboosegg wrote:
is this not also down to Shorrocks has proven he can play his position at SL level (from the few games hes played so far) Rocky wants to be a half but so far hasnt shown hes capable at SL level, where as he was showing he was a good stand in fullback, and possible discovered he will be okay on the wing at Cas?
Sure, yes, that too. I meant, I'm pleased for Shorrocks that his faith has been rewarded, and he certainly hasn't let the team down on his appearances so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more from him in the future.