What a surprise!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Emma_4_Wello

What a surprise!

Post by Emma_4_Wello »

I try and have an intellectual conversation with wigan people about rugby. Although u may swarm round it like fleas around a dog it is only a SPORT and we cant even talk about it like humnas. But then I realised, your pie-eaters, things dont get LESS human than that! Quick hurry, the pie shops about to close! RUNNNNNN!
Fraggle

Re: What a surprise!

Post by Fraggle »

Emma_4_Wello posted:
I try and have an intellectual conversation with wigan people about rugby. Although u may swarm round it like fleas around a dog it is only a SPORT and we cant even talk about it like humnas. But then I realised, your pie-eaters, things dont get LESS human than that! Quick hurry, the pie shops about to close! RUNNNNNN!
I've never had a conversation ever about humnas, is it some kind of foreign food?

When does this intellectual conversation you claim to want start? There has been no evidence of it in any of your previous messages.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Deltic3

Post by Deltic3 »

Emma_4_Wello posted:
How can you have an intellectual conversation with somebody who is from Scumland and is obviously going through puberty!
rugbynelly

Post by rugbynelly »

EMMA IF YOU WONT AN INTELECTUAL(dont no how to spell it) CONVERSATION GO AND POST SOMETHING ON THE STAINS MESSAGE BOARD BECAUSE THEY'LL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND YOU
theres only 1 team in wigan
chorleywarrior

Post by chorleywarrior »

Emma_4_Wello posted:
Don't worry Emma,it was only a tiny mistake you made,just like the one your team made with the Salary Cap Rules!!!!!whoops lol
little irish pixie

Post by little irish pixie »

did this intelectual conversation include when you called us crap, and a load of pie eaters? because if it did, education has really improved in the land of the scum, you might even be able to get a job soon.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

How hypocritical do you get!?

You say you want a proper conversation with us about rugby league and then you start calling us. Thing is you think you're really original calling us pie eaters but other people have been doing it for years,
hahahahahahahahaha we're pie eaters hahahhah everyone arent the scousers so funnny
haha oh my gawd, ive never ever ever heard that from a saints/bradford/leeds/warrington/cas/halifax/widnes etc etc ...fan before
YAWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

http://saints.merseyworld.com/ there go back to your own boring kind
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Right ....lets have loads of jokes and comments about scousers being theiving scum....oh and as we are taliking about saints here lets add in drug taking cheats as well!