What changes do we need to make for the semi-final?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Josie's friend

Re: What changes do we need to make for the semi-final?

Post by Josie's friend »

You are right about people using plenty of excuses not to go to the match, strangely they are the first to accuse certain players of not putting enough effort in.
Tv is no substitute for actually attending and I'm not talking about the atmosphere, so many things happen away from play the cameras cannot keep up. An example is the Leeds game on here people complained about no leadership on the pitch, pretty sure I heard Matty shouting orders all the way through it. Yes we lost but they just played better that day.
No one cares if you don't go the game just don't complain about effort or attendances
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

1, stop playing 1 man rugby
2, get some pride back in this great club
3, get Istyn back
4, stop signing usless players
5, give the fans what they are paying money for
GOOD RUGBY
markill

Post by markill »

cpwigan wrote:Sir!My wife is on a 7.30-8.00 Shift. Looking after my young son Sir! Going on vacation early Saturday Sir!

Can I retain my place in your Super Fan Clkub Sir!
You can stay in the fan club but need to go back to typing school.

Also, your wife only works half an hour? Not a bad gig.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

markill wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Sir!My wife is on a 7.30-8.00 Shift. Looking after my young son Sir! Going on vacation early Saturday Sir!

Can I retain my place in your Super Fan Clkub Sir!
You can stay in the fan club but need to go back to typing school.

Also, your wife only works half an hour? Not a bad gig.
I keep telling him Mark :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
phild1

Post by phild1 »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Sack the coach, sack the conditioner, get rid of all the players, jees, what's next.
We got beat in a Derby game and one week before a big challenge cup semi final, and I can live with that.
I will reserve my comments until Saturday evening.
phild1==you can only hope they got the derby disaster out of the way and play rugby as they can.it's been a worry that they don't know where the whitewash is!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

moto748 wrote:
Fujiman wrote:
moto748 wrote: Wiltshire.
on what a push bike :lol:
Yeah, I could have died laughing as I queued on the M5, then queued some more on the M6...

It's what happens when you travel North-West on a Friday. Train is the way to go, but that wasn't possible on this occasion.
You have my sympathy. Trawl that route endlessly in my job and the M6 is the worst road in the country by far. Not had a journey that bad though although a couple of Thursdays ago it took me 7 hours to get home from Easatbourne.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mark the font on this site is crazy for me, 6 at a guess. Every other site works fine. My wife gives 30 mins 'free of charge' at shift handover. Crazy

BTW I would not write Wigan off v Hull.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

It must be a version of Wigan spell check
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

Great reading the comments in the thread. Ther is so much PASSION in all Rugby Fans.Super or not. Wiganers/Warriors above all and everything else i say.

As for changes to the team for Fridays game.Now we have seen the squad.I am quite confident and thers a positive feel about the named squad.
My concern is we have one or five players that may still be carrying a slight injury.Our defence once was a given and i think still is as good as anyone's.Including a few niggles/injury worries.
A lack of CREATIVITY i hope wont be our downfall.
Bateman at centre is a must for me.Tompkins at Fullback i have never subscribed to .

26-16 wigan win

Ps,my appols also to anyone offended by my comments calling LMS a cockney P.... in a previous thread .Thanks Jose for the edit.I was on a rant.
His First name as it happens.When translated into Spanish is- WHAN
His Surname translation is a popular one in Wigan- KERR

4G
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

cpwigan wrote:Mark the font on this site is crazy for me, 6 at a guess. Every other site works fine. My wife gives 30 mins 'free of charge' at shift handover. Crazy

BTW I would not write Wigan off v Hull.
CP, what browser are you using? If it's Firefox or Chrome (or even possibly IE), you can set the font size on a site by site basis.

When you're on this site, hold the ctrl key and press +. It should increase the zoom. Keep doing it until it's at a level you like. It should remember the zoom each time you come to the site, and each site will be independent.

:thum:
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.