Tonights game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
LooseHead

Re: Tonights game

Post by LooseHead »

This is painful to watch - hull could have 4 less players and we still wouldn't find a gap.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Great try Isa and bang! Shot in the foot!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
superleague

Post by superleague »

That sums up our season shocking handling and passing and f**king clueless in attack, wane needs to be replaced at the end of the season
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

Right from the start just didn't get a buzz at all with thiis semi, a quick look at what support we had was the start of it along with the opening plays

Hull domination mostly with no big performance from anyone really for a semi with Wembley towers in the horizon

Some of our plays on the 5th tackle - disgraceful

Knock on...after knock on...

Average players will not cut it, less than 7 out of 10 week after weekI have said this time after time, energy & effort even loads of it is just not enought to lift trophies

Really this should be 4 losses on the trot, we all know we got out of jail with the Wakefield win

Super 8's left now I have no confidence on this at all in the business end of the season from what I have seen ?

A&L(just like Belfast!)
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

We appear to be stuttering towards the end of another disappointing season with nothing to show trophy wise

Three defeats on the trot and nothing appears to change. Not sure we will make much of an impact in the super 8's. Indiscipline on and off the field seems to have "killed" us this season - shame :conf:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

I'm surprised all these remarks, come on have people only just started watching rugby league this season, the writing was on the wall at the beginning of the season.

jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

With all the players back I don't think we would have won tonight a good hard tackling game from both sides.We are clueless in attack sorry Mr Wane but your time is up time for a change.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Utter dross again we won't win anything this year

Smith is a terrible player

Wane is a terrible coach

What the he'll do they even do in training?!!? "Right lads it's the same again today 90% tackling practice and 10% passing from side to side"

Fed up of being fed a average Wigan team with an average coach playing bland boring rugby

We've lost our identity
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Not good enough tonight in attack (again), and yet we only lost by 4 points. If only we had a decent attacking coach it shows we have the players (mostly) beat teams like Hull.

I know Sarge had a broken nose, from a high shot that wasn't penalised just before half-time, but I didn't see one attack go down the right hand side. Dom hardly touched the ball, except to drop that simple catch.

Lots of mistakes, lots of poor decision-making, and we were still in it at the end.

We could/should have won that.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Well played hull, didn't really have to do much...sit back let Wigan make the cock up and score off it!! Wigan yet again this season headless chicken in the opposition 20!!! Lateral, lateral, inside ball, lateral, lateral, inside ball, knock on or kick on the third!! Bored of it and I think the players are too!!!!

Matt :angry: