Car Parking

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Car Parking

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors fans are advised that Car Park 5 near the DW Stadium (at DW Fitness Gym) is now pay and display.

Fans are advised to avoid this Car Park on a matchday. Owing to seasonal passes, Car Park 1 is now the only official car park able to accept guests on a matchday at a cost of £5 per car.

All seasonal pass holders for Car Park 5 have been contacted and made aware of alternative arrangements.

http://wiganwarriors.com/news/2016-08-0 ... WJe0Xgx.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Car Parking

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Yes went to have bloods taken there yesterday and was told from next week we would have to pay.There was a bloke there putting up camera's.This is going to cost me a fortune I go every few weeks.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Both me & Stephen too. Will be going to the Linacre Centre I think!

If you're a gym member you have to swipe your membership & you are allowed four hours I think it is.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

There isn't any free parking on any of the car parks around the stadium even for disabled fans. You have to buy a car park pass.

Not sure if we are the only club in SL that doesn't have allocated free disabled car parking?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

And yet, a massive car park right outside the ground stands virtually empty most nights...
moto748

Post by moto748 »

BTW is there any dedicated motorbike parking area at the DW?

I've noticed a spot right outside Langtree Park where bikes congregate, but not seen the equivalent at Wigan.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

That's Uncle Dave for you!

Never misses a chance to make a extra bob or two.