George Williams

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Re: George Williams

Post by ddtftf »

Wiganer Ted wrote:So George has a bulged disc in his back?
That sounds serious.
Surely playing with that kind of problem is risky?
George is brilliant and I want him at 6 every week, I'd give up on that if I thought the lads health was at risk.

Hope he's ok!
He is fine, he would not be allowed to play if there was a risk, & is under the finest medical advice possible. :D
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

5miler wrote:When George was out earlier in the season the club said it was a trapped nerve that couldn't be treated and they were having to wait for it to sort itself. Now it's a bulging disc? Smoke and mirrors time. Could do with Wigan coming clean about it at the end of the season. Obviously not going to do so atm to avoid giving opponents useful info.
At this time of the season most players are playing with injuries, so you could pick at least 5 in any team to highlight as being at risk
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

cpwigan wrote:We already were. No lies or wishful thinking here but you certainly tell a few :lol:
the name was used to get Josie guessing because she is very selective who she counts as friends. She PM'd me as soon as she saw the name but was fine when she knew who it was.
Which is what I said so lets not pretend you are not using Josie's name without her permission. I don't need to know who you are only that you carried on the ludicrous pretence that you were not a happy clapper from the supporters club clique who is a good friend of Josie.

I do not attend supporters club events. Hardly have since the days of Ann Dempsey and when I was young and gullible. A LONG TIME AGO.
So you aren't taking me up on the offer to meet up and the club dinner, pity would of brought you a drink.
As for Josie's permission I never asked for it, my first couple of posts were :eusa3: just to get her attention. If you want to read more in to it feel free but I bumped in to a player and that's how he acknowledged me. So the name came from that, hardly a master plan or clique.
Quite why you are offended by it seems strange
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

ddtftf wrote:Just spoken to a good source, and George is being excused training and is playing in some pain.

He will be rested and possibly put on traction to alleviate a bulged disk in his back in the off season.

Thats the plain truth end of story. :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:

something may happen in the next 3 days, sorry I also do not know what.
Lordy made me wince just reading that
dontshootthemessenger

Post by dontshootthemessenger »

cpwigan wrote: Other than having extra information or seeing proof of the pudding I will hold my view point and change it when I see fit. Only a remarkably stupid person holds a view no matter what they can see in front of them.

No need for a spell checker here. I was educated superbly before PCs and since then too.
This is brilliant , are you Donald Trump ? :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

dontshootthemes​senger​ wrote:
cpwigan wrote: Other than having extra information or seeing proof of the pudding I will hold my view point and change it when I see fit. Only a remarkably stupid person holds a view no matter what they can see in front of them.

No need for a spell checker here. I was educated superbly before PCs and since then too.
This is brilliant , are you Donald Trump ? :lol:
Other than his bank account, I think all of us, dang 99.9% of he country are not Trump, we are all far better and he won't but ifhe ever did get control of the button for the nukes it will be goodbye to all of us.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
ddtftf wrote:George is on a good contract, his farther is also a players agent so trust me he will have George on a good contract and rightly so, good halfbacks are in great demand.

George and Bateman are the backbone of the Wigan team for the future, they will be going nowhere for a long time.

His dad Will is a great guy who also coached White-haven, and drove up there 3 times a week after work. Now that is dedication for you. :eusa2:
You better watch out D :wink: :lol: Josie and her friend will be telling you, you know nothing :roll:
Why are you being sarcastic when I was genuinely asking you a question &
ddtftf has substantiated your claim to George's salary!

And what has another poster got to do with it. I can't help that they have chosen that name as their alias on here!

They may just like me :roll:

There are still some people like that you know :wink: :lol: :lol:
It must be Rads in disguise!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

ddtftf wrote:Just spoken to a good source, and George is being excused training and is playing in some pain.

He will be rested and possibly put on traction to alleviate a bulged disk in his back in the off season.

Thats the plain truth end of story. :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:

something may happen in the next 3 days, sorry I also do not know what.
That is correct, the lad has not trained since the injury occurred he just has treatment between games. He will have an op at the end of the season, after the internationals if he is chosen to play. All of this makes his recent performances more impressive.

P.s. I have known this for some time but I declined to post it primarily because I didn't want opposing teams knowing about his problem.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Lee481

Post by Lee481 »

Great. So he's looking at surgery after the internationals? That will be him unfit for the first third of the season no doubt? :(
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Lee481 wrote:Great. So he's looking at surgery after the internationals? That will be him unfit for the first third of the season no doubt? :(
If he really does need surgery then both George and the Club should have the good sense to say that he has to have any necessary surgery as soon as the Club have played their last game of the season.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.