Re: a few questions

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Best player - Johns
Best GB player - Fielden (on his day the only one I could see walking into an Aussie team)
Best overseas player - Lyon by a street, but Leuluai at London could well be a superstar
GF Winners - NQ will grind it out. I think Bradford will run out of steam when beating (I hope), and Leeds will win.
redhead

Post by redhead »

1. Joey Johns
2. A few this year, Paul Cooke, Rob Burrows, Keith Senior to name a few
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Benji Marshall
5. Wests and Saints
the little walnut
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

1.andrew johns
2.sinfield
3.jamie lyon
4. benji marshall
5. cowboys and bulls
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

pie eaters posted:
now i likw sonny bill williams but its the same in football were people are raing about rooney He is a good payer but needs to sort his personal life out first before he can think of being
Mate... I'm struggling to fully understand your posts lately, they're all one sentence and what can Rooney one day think of being?
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

robjoenz posted:
pie eaters posted:
now i likw sonny bill williams but its the same in football were people are raing about rooney He is a good payer but needs to sort his personal life out first before he can think of being
Mate... I'm struggling to fully understand your posts lately, they're all one sentence and what can Rooney one day think of being?
I'm not very technically minded but maybe his keyboard ran out of ink? :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jinkin jimmy posted:
robjoenz posted:
pie eaters posted:
I'm not very technically minded but maybe his keyboard ran out of ink? :D
:D
Are you on the same I.T. course as MrsLam?