Ladies shirt sizes

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Fujiman

Ladies shirt sizes

Post by Fujiman »

Need help in what size shirts for ladies. A colleague In Bedford wants me to buy a shirt for him for his wife who's a size 12. Thought I'd read (on this forum)they are small sizes so what's the best size to get him?
josie andrews

Re: Ladies shirt sizes

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:Need help in what size shirts for ladies. A colleague In Bedford wants me to buy a shirt for him for his wife who's a size 12. Thought I'd read (on this forum)they are small sizes so what's the best size to get him?
14's I think if they still have any ladies left. They never usually get a lot of women's shirts for some reason :(

I'll find out definitely for you as one of my friends prefers the women's replica shirts ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
Fujiman wrote:Need help in what size shirts for ladies. A colleague In Bedford wants me to buy a shirt for him for his wife who's a size 12. Thought I'd read (on this forum)they are small sizes so what's the best size to get him?
14's I think if they still have any ladies left. They never usually get a lot of women's shirts for some reason :(

I'll find out definitely for you as one of my friends prefers the women's replica shirts ????
Thanks Josie
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

Thanks Josie
Hiya, yes get a size 14. My friend is a 12 & she needs to get a 14 they're always on the small size.

You're welcome ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan