Tonights Game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cumbria_warrior

Re: Tonights Game

Post by cumbria_warrior »

2 chances to level the game with 2 min to go and we run it????? We had no idea all game with what to do with the ball absolute shocking. Draw would of took us to semis but no lets go for a shield we have no chance of winning

Disgrace
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't 1 point of guaranteed us a top 4 finish.
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!
superleague

Post by superleague »

I Can't wait for the season to be over. Surely that has to be the final nail in wanes coffin
SJ

Post by SJ »

Shocking game. Wigan rubbish. Ref -rubbish. Will not watch another RL game till Wayne goes.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

superleague wrote:I Can't wait for the season to be over. Surely that has to be the final nail in wanes coffin
No it will not be that is the problem he just got out coached by Betts. And we had the ref tonight as well.
ian b

Post by ian b »

Caboosegg wrote:We were bad but Bentham was appauling i wonder if he had a bet on Widnes.
not sure he was that bad pal. He gave Wigan every chance but they were clueless
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

In 31 yrs watching I have to put tonight's game in my bottom 5 ever. Some really poor performances across the teams
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Uncle Fester wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't 1 point of guaranteed us a top 4 finish.
Yes.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
RJ

Post by RJ »

We do not deserve to win anything.We have been clueless all season and have failed to improve at all. We need a couple of class centres and some fresh ideas. Williams needs a wake up call. Who said we don't need Matty Smith?
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

ian b wrote:
Caboosegg wrote:We were bad but Bentham was appauling i wonder if he had a bet on Widnes.
not sure he was that bad pal. He gave Wigan every chance but they were clueless
He let Widnes get away with murder. Took ages before he put them on a warning, and then let them get away with murder again before putting them back on a warning.

Brown should have gone as well.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.