Relieve Wane ASAP, write the season off ..

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Relieve Wane ASAP, write the season off ..

Post by cpwigan »

Truth be told not one person is. Josie does not like IL but Wane has been given anything and everything he has ever asked for. IMO, coaches at Wigan get a far better deal than MOST Sl clubs and at least the equal of Leeds and Wire.

I know some think the sunshine out of Wane's behind and think others like myself are the opposite but it beggars belief when people pretend Wane is not pig headed. I think you will find he has said that about himself. Even as a player; Monie has gone on record to say how Wane wanted to be and play as a prop but refused to/failed to understand that he had to train as intense as Skerrett and Platt. Every time he became injured Moniee the happy clappers going to acuse Monie of bias. Now if Wane was to arrogant/stupid to understand/accept what was in front of him EVERY day as a player what makes you think he is any different now. Truth be told He IS WORSE.

The comments made by Wane when he became coach were arrogant or stupid. Take your pick. His inability to learn/develop is likewise arropgant or pigheaded. Take your pick again. FINALLY, the decisions taken at Widnes were arrogant AND stupid. Under no circumstances should an elite coach whose team are playing awful repeatedly turn down 2 points. It is ARROGANT, it is stupid!

I care not whether the Wigan coach or a player is a nice person off the pitch, kisses a few behinds. I want Wigan RL playing excellent RL, successful RL.

IMO, Wane is the biggest failure as Wigan coach in my lifetime. Never has a coach had so many advantages given to him on a plate and BLOWN IT. We are universally considered the most boring team in SL, is that the holy grail that the Wigan way nonsense represents.

Maybe the players value their jobs too much. Maybe youngsters are easy to push around BUT for 3 SEASONS Wane has produced CRAP, DREADFUL CRAP and blamed EVERYBODY ELSE but himself.

I suggest a few happy clappers check a dictionary for definitions of arrogance and pig headed. They might even find Wane alongside!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote: Josie does not like IL
Don't you dare say that I don't like Mr Lenegan! :angry: I admire & have utmost respect for him & not just because he owns Wigan Warriors RLFC

I respect him as a person the same as I respect Shaun Wane as a person, a person you have despised & hated from day one! I respect people in general not just the ones I'm friends with either!!

You have no respect for anyone or anything! You come on here & Lord it over everyone, you insult anyone who doesn't kowtow to your so called superior knowledge! You think you know about everyone & everything to do with Wigan Rugby! You do not!!

Do not keep quoting my name in your posts to try & make a point, any point!

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

LOL

Look back on here Josie you have on several occasions been negative about IL. Today you come on, the club is badly run by people other than Wane, which can only mean IL and/or directors. Now if you want to pretend otherwise not a problem but you will not 'kid' anybody.

Wane, look on here you will see I backed his appointment to the hilt. It made perfect sense. Unfortunately, Wane has been found wanting. I do not care if someove is nice to me, a nice person whatever. If they are not good enough to coach Wigan RLFC then goodbye! Personally, a coach can be a bar steward or Mother Teresa, the only thing that matters is that they deliver the best for Wigan RLFC! NOTHING LESS.

I despise nor hate anybody. Only silly people do that.

Easy question Josie. Has Wane been backed in terms of players HE wants to keep and one HE wants to sign?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

moto748 wrote:So, jobo and Josie, can you clarify who it is that is "keeping their heads down" and "undermining" Wane?
I am sure Josie will answrer this :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:LOL

Look back on here Josie you have on several occasions been negative about IL. Today you come on, the club is badly run by people other than Wane, which can only mean IL and/or directors. Now if you want to pretend otherwise not a problem but you will not 'kid' anybody.

Wane, look on here you will see I backed his appointment to the hilt. It made perfect sense. Unfortunately, Wane has been found wanting. I do not care if someove is nice to me, a nice person whatever. If they are not good enough to coach Wigan RLFC then goodbye! Personally, a coach can be a bar steward or Mother Teresa, the only thing that matters is that they deliver the best for Wigan RLFC! NOTHING LESS.

I despise nor hate anybody. Only silly people do that.

Easy question Josie. Has Wane been backed in terms of players HE wants to keep and one HE wants to sign?
I've never said I do not like him which is what you implied! You say you don't hate or despise or hat anyone? Your past posts say different. I'm not arguing with you anymore. Just stop using my name in your posts to press home a point!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Glad I left the site getting childish :eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Josie and CP I think you both secretly enjoy a good argument, go for a drink together and invite Wayne to buy the 1st round :lol: :lol:
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

CP the irony is very amusing. Wane is arrogant and pig headed, two terms that could well be used to describe you and your attitude on here.

I don't agree that SW is a failure nor do I think the sun shines from his rear. I have in fact gone from thinking he was great to now thinking we need to consider next season. That's my opinion and contrary to what you think I'm entitled to it.

Now back to the OP I ask one question. If we sack him today who replaces him for the rest of this year and going forward?
sheepdip

Post by sheepdip »

Settle it in the boxing ring. My money is on Josie!!!!
"A STRONG LEEDS IS GOOD FOR THE GAME" (Gratian, H 2006)
sheepdip

Post by sheepdip »

Alas I don't think Shaun Wane is capable of fixing anything. For the sake of the club we need a fresh face and new ideas to say the least.
"A STRONG LEEDS IS GOOD FOR THE GAME" (Gratian, H 2006)