Matty Smith and Saints

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Matty Smith and Saints

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wandering Warrior wrote:So just to confirm budgie has come back injured with a hernia?
Nothing new there then with returnees?
Fingers crossed Lulu doesn't take a hit in the internationals.
A hernia is no big deal really but ideally he wouldn't have one, but if it means him missing internationals then great news!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Oh don't get me wrong an op if it means him getting rest is in my eyes good news,get him back,get him settled then get him training

http://www.wigantoday.net/sport/wigan-w ... -1-8158569
juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

It's not about not liking him, it's just a fact that he's signed a 3 year deal with Saints!!!
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Is there anyone left who hasn't yet claimed insider info or predicted that Matty Smith is going to either The Lobbies or The Aints.
Time is running out for the last few to be able to say "I told you so".
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:
juanpablo wrote:There's no wait & see he's signed for Saints thank god!!!
I see the agenda now, you don't like him so only want to believe he's going. Just remember not to cheer when that drop kick seals the deal on Saturday.
He is due to perform well in a final because his last two GF's have been abysmal. If he doesn't, then I am afraid that we will be looking at a third straight loss.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Josie's friend wrote:
juanpablo wrote:There's no wait & see he's signed for Saints thank god!!!
I see the agenda now, you don't like him so only want to believe he's going. Just remember not to cheer when that drop kick seals the deal on Saturday.
It will have to be a drop goal as he is not capable of much else.
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

juanpablo wrote:Andy Clarke opened his mouth & Saints had good as pulled the plug on the deal!!! So that seems a strange one hence it all going quiet!!
It's nothing to do with Clarke, it was Cunningham who made an arse of himself by saying to the press Smith wasn't on their radar when he'd already signed so the scousers were trying to save face
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

juanpablo wrote:It's not about not liking him, it's just a fact that he's signed a 3 year deal with Saints!!!
FACT. Says who?. I like facts not hearsay. When is somebody going to tell Matty he's going to saints. Thursday supposed D.day lets wait and see. Said before and say it again can't see it. But hey been wrong before.
juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

I thought your apologie may have arrived by now???
juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

It all gone quiet on the Matty Smith isn't leaving front, I gave you facts & facts only!!!