Re: Lockers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Has been solid since though!!! I'm on edge he could be a hinderence but he could also be a hero. He has certainly steadied the ship.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Meds have you withdrew your statement??

Lockers is class!!!!

What an awesome performance SoL you are quality!!!
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Well. Done. Wane.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

CLASS
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I meant to edit it but deleted instead, new mouse needed
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

give him a 5 out of 10
SJ

Post by SJ »

slimshady wrote:CLASS
His inclusion made not a jot of difference than if he had been excluded. He's had his day. Victory was a victory for the young players. For me Sarginson had his finest hour. Wayne has now a team to build on.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Lockers was class tonight 5/10 is wide of the mark! His defence was excellent and IMO provided more tonight on the big occasion than Shorrocks would have. Will he be the same next season? Who knows. Should he retire on a high? Maybe. Was he excellent tonight? Absolutely!!!!
jobo

Post by jobo »

SJ wrote:
slimshady wrote:CLASS
His inclusion made not a jot of difference than if he had been excluded. He's had his day. Victory was a victory for the young players. For me Sarginson had his finest hour. Wayne has now a team to build on.
Is the rum making you a tad grumpy SJ?

SOL's lead by example style and the high regard his team mates have for him make even a fleeting appearance by him influential.

Good on him and the team.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Yes more than likely Jobo. Just glad we won which I thought was a team effort That's all mate. I don't want to detract from what you think. It's just another option albeit through a cloud of Rum fumes and Chardonnay guaranteed to scramble even your brain. Seriously tho I'm absolutely delighted for everyone with an interest with our club