Lammy signs on!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Lammy signs on!

Post by Mike »

This is excellent news, although I would have loved him to sign a two year deal.

Also, I've just read that Widnes are interested in David Furner. I know he said that he wouldn't play for another super leagure team, but I wouldn't blame him if he did. After all, it would be a lot of upheaval returning to Aus if he could get the same (or better) money in GB.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
John M

Fantastic news!!

Post by John M »

Lam is probrably playing some of the best rugby of his life.I too would like him here for another year after next but i think Wigan are playing it safe seeing as hes getting on.Maybe they have a trick up their sleeve for next year? Andrew Johns name sounds familiar.I know people will say we dont want Johns we want Lam but we have to remember that we said that about Willie Peters. We will just have to wait and see but at least we know we have Lam next year which is great news for Wigan.

I dont know about Furner.All i know is he seemed dead against playing for another SL club.Maybe as you say he will take the easier option of joining Widnes but they will need to offer big money.If Furner has to leave Wigan due to the salary cap then you can bet he is on a big wage.Can Widnes afford him?
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
AJ

YIPPEE

Post by AJ »

the only thing that has made me forget about my imprending a level results is lam singing on

as for furner, i wouldnt thought widnes would overspend themselves, after all there hardship to get back to were they are
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
AshtonWarrior

lam extension?????

Post by AshtonWarrior »

May have heard wrong but on tuesday at the Riversiders meeting Mike said that he had signed for a year but also said something about another one year extension if required!!! I will have to check with Big Mike and get back to you!!!

And AJ, nothing can take my mind off next thursday and A-level results!!!
Bilko

Your right

Post by Bilko »

It is a one year deal with a view to a extra year after that if both Lam and the club agree.