Wigan v Wire

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Wigan v Wire

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

EScare has to be the buy of the season
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Could never understand how Catalan left Escare out of their side last season, add I was a fan of his play especially his attack.

But he's been such a complete player since coming to Wigan. Great bit of business.

As was bringing Tommy back. Is there a better sight than A Leuluai tackle?
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Escare reminded me of Edwards with an earlier run, a superb buy, get him an extension signed, also the Marshall lad is a good un, the future is cherry n white hooped :cool:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wigan_forever1985

Sam Tomkins gets no where near this team at the moment and that's not a dig at him it's a compliment to escare

I was really happy when we signed him but he has really took his game to a new level since joining us

Maybe wane knows what he is doing after all :lol:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Unable to watch the game tonight.

Are we that good or are Warrington that bad.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

thegimble wrote:Unable to watch the game tonight.

Are we that good or are Warrington that bad.
Both
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wigan_forever1985

The young wingers have been brilliant!

The whole team has played well tonight

We seem to have options everywhere
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Playing very well. So many players missing, and can still produce a performance like that. Warrington were bad, but that was down to some great defence.

Haha Smith saying luck was a big factor. Idiot!
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I was abit worried about escare when we signed him but how wrong was I, he's been awesome for us. Sams gonna have to work hard to get back in the team
joeb

Post by joeb »

Ian lenegan needs to get Morgan tied down asap will only get better this fella