Lee Briers Rant

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
PF Warrior

Lee Briers Rant

Post by PF Warrior »

Sorry for not posting this earlier, but I have been having trouble with my WIFI.

Last Sunday I was at the Robin Park Arena to our Reserves comprehensively beat Warrington reserves, just like our first team did. I was not so far away from Lee Briers who was in the stand in contact with pitch side Wire trainers. He was really slagging off Declan Patton, who was playing for the Wire Reserves. I think that he,Patton, is not the flavor of the month at the Wire as he didn't play on Thursday night and he is getting slagged off by Briers when he plays for their reserves.
Wes

Re: Lee Briers Rant

Post by Wes »

Idiots, I'd take Patton all day long he's a great talent.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Looking for a scapegoat if you ask me
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Patton has a big future in my opinion.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

I was surprised to see that Patton didn't play. Assumed he was injured, especially as his replacement had a really iffy night.
We have good up and coming players but if Patton was available...............
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

If they don't want Patton I'm sure we can find a home for him. Maybe Smith is trying not to win any games by leaving one of his best players out. It really doesn't surprise me that Briers was shouting his mouth off as he couldn't keep it shut when he was playing, always telling the ref how the game should be run. :lol:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Patton is average and I don't mean to sound rude but who cares about Wire and their issues, I just enjoy every second of it because the other way round they would be over the moon if it was us!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Warrington have shown you can't always buy your way to glory. Been on the Warrington forum and what a laugh, I can not stand them
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Patton is average and I don't mean to sound rude but who cares about Wire and their issues, I just enjoy every second of it because the other way round they would be over the moon if it was us!!
Don'the think you're rude at all TBW. I do agree with you it is enjoyable waching Smith make his excuses.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Patton is average and I don't mean to sound rude but who cares about Wire and their issues, I just enjoy every second of it because the other way round they would be over the moon if it was us!!
They were when they thought we were going to get relegated. Seize the day.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards