Ferris

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
markill

Re: Ferris

Post by markill »

thegimble wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:Ferres is considering appealing the length of the ban.

http://www.seriousaboutrl.com/ferres-appeal-5962/
Do SL still have the rule is the appeal is baseless and a waste of time they can increase the games banned.
I think they can decide to increase it whether they think the appeal a waste of time or not. It'll cost him another £200 or £300 quid probably at the least too.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Can't believe people are moaning because he is appealing, those are the rules, i notice it's a different crack when it is one of our own players :eusa4:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
pedro

Post by pedro »

seems fair 6 matches, hope he appeals and gets 8 as 6 is fair.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

pedro wrote:seems fair 6 matches, hope he appeals and gets 8 as 6 is fair.
and if that happens then fair enough
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

bring back hanging i say
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

phild1

Post by phild1 »

Ferris has fit in well at leeds,i would class him as a sneaky dirty player and not one of the games hard men.
TheDevil666

Post by TheDevil666 »

Ferris is a scummy individual. He was unable to keep his John Thomas in his trousers at his last club and did the dirty on his best friend and team mate. Nobody can ever prove it was deliberate but nobody can neither prove otherwise. Personally, I do not think he deliberately set out to injure Gildart but he knew fully what 'tackle' he was executing and intended to hurt Gildart. 6 matches was pathetic. 6 or 12 months maybe.