FPN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: FPN

Post by fozzieskem »

old hooker wrote:My worry is MM,he was poor and although i have never rated him as highly as some on here,surely he should have shown some gradual improvement after his injury.He was not alone though,Tomkins was dire and Williams ineffective.
Have to give time I feel it'll take the season in my opinion before he's back to his best,or not who knows.

Tomkins was dire frankly Williams ran a bit and did little with them ball while doing so.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

cherry.pie wrote:
VR46 wrote:Regarding the boot throwing incident......

Big Frank was probably thinking a player with one boot will be less effective and if he wants it back he'll have to run 30 meters out of position to get it

I'm not condoning it, but it's hardly crime of the century

Lockers couldn't stop laughing at the ref, so if he's not bothered, neither am I
The problem isn't that he threw the boot away. I've seen plenty of players do that over the years. It's how and where he threw it that's the problem. If he wants to throw the boot 30 metres away throw it behind the player onto the pitch, but throwing it into the crowd is just asking for trouble. If it was to hit anyone he'd be getting banned, and for what, to slightly inconvenience a player? In fact he might pick up a ban for it anyway.
This

Players tossing another players boot to one side is common place I've done it myself on a rugby pitch but he launched it into the crowd and that is downright dangerous especially as the front rows often have children or vulnerable people in.

If I fan threw a bottle at a player he would be banned for life from the stadium
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Will he get a suspension for throwing that boot? He wouldn't be missed if he did .
Wigan_forever1985

cow yeds wrote:Will he get a suspension for throwing that boot? He wouldn't be missed if he did .
I think he will get a fine
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Get rid now waste of a salary never rated him cant even break a tackle at least the young lads get stuck in
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Stupidity.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
TrevorNorleyHall

Post by TrevorNorleyHall »

How sad are supporters who obsess over a boot being thrown
Wigan_forever1985

TrevorNorleyHal​l​ wrote:How sad are supporters who obsess over a boot being thrown
Would you be saying that if it had hit someone related to you and caused injury?
TrevorNorleyHall

Post by TrevorNorleyHall »

The likelihood? exactly. Over the top drama queen.
Wigan_forever1985

TrevorNorleyHal​l​ wrote:The likelihood? exactly. Over the top drama queen.
I suggest you lay off the personal insults