Wigan vs Saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shimmy192

Re: Wigan vs Saints

Post by shimmy192 »

Trust Saints to come good at the weekend! Fingers crossed!!!
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

If Saints play like they did at weekend and we play like we did against Wire, it's good night Vienna.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

cow yeds wrote:If Saints play like they did at weekend and we play like we did against Wire, it's good night Vienna.

You're forgetting to mention in your analysis, the woeful Hull performance, definitely a factor in that match. Saints were much improved, but Hull were laboured, seemed tired and offered nothing going forward in attack, whilst defensively they were pathetic. Remember just a week before, they were also down 22 - 0 at HT against Leigh, so there's something not right with them at the moment. Possibly missing two or three players has affected them, but that's a luxury compared to us !
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

cow yeds wrote:If Saints play like they did at weekend and we play like we did against Wire, it's good night Vienna.
isn't that old saying

Form goes out of the window at the Derby
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Would that really bother you?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I like the look of that squad.
Add Gildart, Bateman and S Tomkins before the cup game and we will be very hard to beat. O'Loughlin, Leuluai and Williams together takes us to a higher level.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

Tierney
Davies
Forsyth
Budgie
Marshall

Williams
Tommy

Sutty
MM
FPN
Isa
Faz
Lockers

Joel
Mr T
Powell
Wells

once we get a centre or 2 back we're good to go. Depending on who's available Bateman would play in the centres for me. I'd have him in there before Budgie or Forsyth. Could be good for his shoulder to ease himself back in.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

sheepsteeth wrote:Tierney
Davies
Forsyth
Budgie
Marshall

Williams
Tommy

Sutty
MM
FPN
Isa
Faz
Lockers

Joel
Mr T
Powell
Wells

once we get a centre or 2 back we're good to go. Depending on who's available Bateman would play in the centres for me. I'd have him in there before Budgie or Forsyth. Could be good for his shoulder to ease himself back in.
Would you put Budgie on the wing? If so, who would you drop?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

Fullback