Farrell's performance

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Farrell's performance

Post by Mike »

I couldn't make it to the match on Saturday. How did Andy Farrell and Adrian Lam play together. The match report read that Farrell set Lammy up for a try after scoring one himself. What do you think?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pengy

It went well

Post by Pengy »

Farrell finally played like a second row and left the play making to lam and o'neil which went well. He also left the kicking game to lam and the goal kicking to o'neil who kicked brilliantly i think it was 8 out of 8 with 2 right off the touchline. Farrell did come into the first reseaver once or twice but on both times created a try. However i think the team can improve alot because lettin 24 in against a poor leeds side is not good enough. Also i feel farrell can improve i would like him running on the ball instead of taking it stand still then running at the defence. All in all a good team performance and it was good to see sean brisco play so well and take the man of the match award.