Hull v Castleford

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
LTAWigan4Eva

Re: Hull v Castleford

Post by LTAWigan4Eva »

Wormburner wrote:Who is Ben Roberts and why isn't he at Wigan
A 31 year old halfback that has been at numerous NRL clubs but usually moved on. Very right footed predictable step. Personally, I prefer a young half back called George Williams.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Are Cas bottlers?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Are Cas bottlers?
They bottled it the other year but I just think Hull player really well, tbh I doubt we would of beat either side at the moment
oldhooker

Post by oldhooker »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Wormburner wrote:Who is Ben Roberts and why isn't he at Wigan
1. He wasn't born in Wigan
2. He didn't come through the Wigan Academy
3. His dad didn't play for Wigan.

You forgot one Kitt he isnt a prop.
LTAWigan4Eva

Post by LTAWigan4Eva »

Old Hooker could have told you because he isn't Blake Green but then again it would spoil his pointless post or that Ben Roberts was replaced by Blake Green at Melbourne Storm and nobody in the NRL wanted him so he signed for Castleford whereas Wigan opted for George Williams, slightly important in keeping Wigan RLFC in the Challenge Cup whereas Ben and Castleford were not good enough to reman the Challenge Cup that weekend.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

LTAWigan4Eva wrote:Old Hooker could have told you because he isn't Blake Green but then again it would spoil his pointless post or that Ben Roberts was replaced by Blake Green at Melbourne Storm and nobody in the NRL wanted him so he signed for Castleford whereas Wigan opted for George Williams, slightly important in keeping Wigan RLFC in the Challenge Cup whereas Ben and Castleford were not good enough to reman the Challenge Cup that weekend.
Hull FC were the best team for me out of all the teams in this weekend's challenge cup games and I think they will be a real tough nut to crack if we meet them in the CC Final.
Last season they seriously hit the pop celebrating their first Wembley CC win, not coming out of the hull pubs till Tuesday morning after a full weekend's session. I got this on good authority from a friend Who keeps close contact with Radford.
I don't think FC will do the same again and are strong candidates to do the double, even treble.
Roberts is a fine half back with pace and difficult to contain.
I even think it's a very close call between him and Williams as to who I would chose in my team.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Exactly. No-one is saying, sack Williams, but I'd be very happy to see Ben Roberts in a Wigan squad. It would have been interesting if they'd picked him to partner Milford when England played Samoa.
LTAWigan4Eva

Post by LTAWigan4Eva »

Why? a 31 year old player who is inredibly hit and miss. Supporters get incredibly carried away by single moments. Let's see, goodbye player X, player Y, player Z. This thread i awful in terms of reflecting on Wigan supporters so called knowledge. The original post was a troll effort and for others to be sucked in. Wormburner must be laughing his at his intention working so well.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

LTAWigan4Eva wrote: Old Hooker could have told you because he isn't Blake Green but then again it would spoil his pointless post or that Ben Roberts was replaced by Blake Green at Melbourne Storm and nobody in the NRL wanted him so he signed for Castleford whereas Wigan opted for George Williams, slightly important in keeping Wigan RLFC in the Challenge Cup whereas Ben and Castleford were not good enough to reman the Challenge Cup that weekend.

Could you possibly repeat this post in a way that I can understand it, im totally baffled