Congratulations to Castleford

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
old hooker

Re: Congratulations to Castleford

Post by old hooker »

Cas have been good all year, I thought the bubble would burst at one stage but they have kept their consistency.Gale is a cert for England alongside Widdop and deservedly so.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

old hooker wrote:Cas have been good all year, I thought the bubble would burst at one stage but they have kept their consistency.Gale is a cert for England alongside Widdop and deservedly so.
Widdop has never looked good enough despite his NRL form.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

butt monkey wrote:
old hooker wrote:Cas have been good all year, I thought the bubble would burst at one stage but they have kept their consistency.Gale is a cert for England alongside Widdop and deservedly so.
Widdop has never looked good enough despite his NRL form.
Surely Wayne Bennett will go off his NRL form not what he did last year for England.He has been outstanding all season and is a cert for the no6 jersey.Williams on his form over the last couple of months does not deserve a place in the side.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I've never been a Widdop fan, but it would be churlish to deny that he's in the form of his life now.

And Gale, as the best English half in SL by a distance, deserves a run in the national side.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Where was all this praise when we have won the LLS in the past?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

The best team in any league is the team that wins that league at the end of the season well done Castleford your style of open fast rugby as been a breath of fresh air
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White