Cup Final Squads!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Cup Final Squads!

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wormburner wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Warrior20 wrote: When did he say this? I thought he had always said he could do 80 minutes and wanted too but Wane goes with 2 hookers.
He is trolling as Wormburner, not medlocke or warrior gilfedder or whatever else!
Nobody is trolling, when i come across the interviews i will post them
.......good man.....waiting!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Waney will go with MM & Powell which takes up two interchanges which won't make as Houghton does the 80. That gives Hull two interchanges more than us. One option to negate that would be for Lockers to do the 80 instead of being interchanged.

The Hull pack is big enough as it is without giving them a leg up on the interchanges.
PaulC

Post by PaulC »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Waney will go with MM & Powell which takes up two interchanges which won't make as Houghton does the 80. That gives Hull two interchanges more than us. One option to negate that would be for Lockers to do the 80 instead of being interchanged.

The Hull pack is big enough as it is without giving them a leg up on the interchanges.
All the more reason for us to stick with MM and Powell. If we target Sneyd and Jamie, their kicking game goes to pot - They have to target Tommy, Micky/Powell, Sam and George. Thats just as important as winning in the backs
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Wormburner wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: He is trolling as Wormburner, not medlocke or warrior gilfedder or whatever else!
Nobody is trolling, when i come across the interviews i will post them
I can't find them but i've asked a mate which ones they where as he showed me when i was round his house, btw i have got this account back thanks to DaveO
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Perhaps we could have a separate sub-folder for the endless arguments about whether or not MM can do the full 80...

Hey, did you see the Eels and the Broncos today? What a game, eh?
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Wormburner wrote:Nobody is trolling, when i come across the interviews i will post them
I can't find them but i've asked a mate which ones they where as he showed me when i was round his house, btw i have got this account back thanks to DaveO
Let's hope your mate can find them then eh?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

It may be dull but it is a very important point. It is boiling hot here today and likely to be the same tomorrow. I would far rather we had an extra prop so we can keep them fresh, than have to spell a hooker. It means we are going in with an unnecessary disadvantage. People complain that our intensity drops when certain players are off, and I agree, but the answer is to play players who can stay on the pitch for longer. I know fans have their favourites - I so enjoy watching Gelling I ignore his obvious weaknesses, but, with an extra prop we negate the advantage Houghton gives them.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: .......good man.....waiting!!
Let's hope your mate can find them then eh?
i find it interesting as there is a interview on wigan tv where MM states the reason he isn't playing 80 in wane.

i dont have Wigan TV anymore so i can't link it :(
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
jobo

Post by jobo »

medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Wormburner wrote:Nobody is trolling, when i come across the interviews i will post them
Was it the interview after the semi final?
MM did say that if Wane hadn't subbed him, he wouldn't have had the energy to back up and score the try.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Got a feeling it's gonna be a copycat game of the 2013 final especially if it is gonna be that got. I hope not though