Vs cas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
superleague

Re: Vs cas

Post by superleague »

Same old same old, where shite. Big clear out needed both on and off the field
Dave-C

Post by Dave-C »

superleague wrote:Same old same old, where shite. Big clear out needed both on and off the field
Wane
Rest of coaching staff
Gelling
Leuluai
FPN
Joel Tomlkins

For a start.....
superleague

Post by superleague »

Dave-C wrote:
superleague wrote:Same old same old, where shite. Big clear out needed both on and off the field
Wane
Rest of coaching staff
Gelling
Leuluai
FPN
Joel Tomlkins

For a start.....
I agree
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Dave-C wrote:
Wane
Rest of coaching staff
Gelling
Leuluai
FPN
Joel Tomlkins

For a start.....
Can't argue with that
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wane has to bring in coaches with more experience than what we have. Is that his fault or IL for doing the coaching on the cheap. Or put it a better get less but better quality.

Whilst Cas have Danny Orr we have who??????? When we had Harris in we looked a class side going forward. Last 3 season we have not been a fluid going forward and a lot more predictable.

Players for me is not the issue its coaching. Either Wane pushes for an attack coach or we will be this bad if not worse next season.

Most worrying is that our halves are awful this season and neither have made an impression on SL. Whilst injuries is a factor on us missing top 4 its not a factor when a Cas missing good players turn us over with ease at home.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Joel was one of our better players today..
but its Time for Wane to go we played well for 20 minutes today and Almost got back into it. wheres was the effort and motivation the other 60.. Wanes has always been a motivator but he seems to have lost that ability.

Williams was shocking today and it was his opportunity to shine,both Castlefords halves are out but Williams does nothing.

we are missing a planner, like it or not TL is not the right sort of player to replace him with, we missed smith planning/communication/organisation. Yes their are better halves than smith at it but we didnt get one!
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Dave-C

Post by Dave-C »

thegimble wrote:Wane has to bring in coaches with more experience than what we have. Is that his fault or IL for doing the coaching on the cheap. Or put it a better get less but better quality.

Whilst Cas have Danny Orr we have who??????? When we had Harris in we looked a class side going forward. Last 3 season we have not been a fluid going forward and a lot more predictable.

Players for me is not the issue its coaching. Either Wane pushes for an attack coach or we will be this bad if not worse next season.

Most worrying is that our halves are awful this season and neither have made an impression on SL. Whilst injuries is a factor on us missing top 4 its not a factor when a Cas missing good players turn us over with ease at home.
I think it's both. Wane has driven the club downhill over the last 3 years. Too predictable, same mistakes both tactically and squadwise, over and over again.

Some players should go. No excuse. For me they just haven't cut it once. By here I mean, Joel, Leuluai who haven't done one good thing this season. Even under bad coaching a player will shine at some point in the season. These guys haven't once. Williams has been good last couple of seasons. He just isn't experienced enough to be a leader in the halves, yet.
SJ

Post by SJ »

thegimble wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
thegimble wrote: Ohh stop been so negative its the injuries that has done us in we would have won everything including the Eurovision song contest, Euro millions, Miss World and the knobbly knees contest.

We scored more tries than most sides this season. That is so good but there are 4 sides above us in the league ignore that fact please.

We are just unlucky that's all we have the best forwards in the World forget the NRL ours are better our halves are world class and better than Andrew Johns playing with Thurston any day of the week. Our backline is better than anything we had in the 90's. Well they are know due to the age of the 90's players.

Its all ok we are the GREATEST but just unlucky.
I take much comfort from your cynicism!
See you next year. :wink:

Disappointed with that was going for more Sarcasm than Cynicism.

Way its going see you next week.

Thought you enjoyed irony.
We let them win............course we did. Didn't we?
:wink:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

SJ wrote:
thegimble wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote: I take much comfort from your cynicism!
See you next year. :wink:

Disappointed with that was going for more Sarcasm than Cynicism.

Way its going see you next week.

Thought you enjoyed irony.
We let them win............course we did. Didn't we?
:wink:
NO I bloody do not like the bloody IRONy had a really crap golf round this am/pm and now we lose the game that likely ends the season. So all the IRONy is lost on me today like the golf balls I lost today.

Pity nobody lets me win at golf like we do at rugby :wink:
oldhooker

Post by oldhooker »

Cannot understand why Leuleui is slated yet Williams not. Tommy has been playing out of position all season.NZ warriors coaches recognised he is not a 7 any more and has been their 9 or just cover off the bench.He was superb for the last 2 seasonsin the NRL but this clown Wane has not seen that.Williams is so overhyped it is not true, get rid asap.