Re: Wollongong Game.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

As is well known I'm not a big Flower fan but he played well, if his previous form was down to Wane's orders we'll find out.

If I end up being wrong all this time I'll happily admit it lol
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

nitsua wrote:

Unfortunately,Joel has become a "whipping boy" for the moaners on this site. :baaa:
Are you his dad?

Utter rubbish! Never been worth a quarter the money he received since coming back from Saracens.

Did he play badly? No. Is he keeping the place warm until Bateman returns? Yes. Should we potentially have better players capable and willing to play second row? I should bloody well hope so

Been given the second row spot as Joel's position to lose. Why? Is this adage previously used for his brothers of "performances banked" or however it was put; justified? No and I bet you cannot put up one single game since he returned to the club as evidence of his form deserving no critisism from fans
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:
nitsua wrote:

Unfortunately,Joel has become a "whipping boy" for the moaners on this site. :baaa:
Are you his dad?

Utter rubbish! Never been worth a quarter the money he received since coming back from Saracens.

Did he play badly? No. Is he keeping the place warm until Bateman returns? Yes. Should we potentially have better players capable and willing to play second row? I should bloody well hope so

Been given the second row spot as Joel's position to lose. Why? Is this adage previously used for his brothers of "performances banked" or however it was put; justified? No and I bet you cannot put up one single game since he returned to the club as evidence of his form deserving no critisism from fans
Saints away good Friday couple of years back he was my MOM and home against Warrington with Gels and Dom he was uplayable. Anyway Joel like a lot of our players seems to have missed a lot of rugby. I remember Hanley and Bell both coming back after injury, both returned into winning teams that was on 90% of occasions dominating. They both struggled for form it took Bell the last three months of the season and a full pre season to return to form. I think Joels had three serious injurys and I dont remember to many disapointed fans when he came back. His form has been poor and his niggling penalties annoying but and with the cap your options and decisions are always critical. I still hope we see the players who returned win things and capture old form that wont always happen with our players new or re-signed.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I thought the way we played was a lot better, let’s just hope it improves as the weeks going by and we don’t do like we did last season and go back to the crappy slow predictable rugby.
I really wanna see this Hamlin though, it’s exciting seeing a new signing and he got good reviews in pre season.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote:Sarg will be better given a few games under his belt. We know he can catch and stand up when he runs, as he has shown us plenty of times. That said, I really like Higginson, and would be pleased to see him given his chance. Gildart is a superb player, a classic centre, so Wane clearly knows how to coach centre play. He was unfairly criticised this morning - he judged that his wing would get mullered if he moved the ball, and may well have been right.

If FPN being dropped is a sign that he isn't coming home, then we could well see 2 NRLers on the plane back, with his and McIllorum's hefty salaries off the wage bill.

I have wondered for a while whether they might have treats in store for us before March. With our first game so late, they have longer to reflect on how best to spend IL's hard earned.

Finally, superb combinations, and that after only 2 games. The only slight quibble is that I would like to Sam take on the line again.
Are we blaming our medical team for the Hull injuries during the game Exiled? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Where was Bateman?
Steve-25

Post by Steve-25 »

water carrier
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:Where was Bateman?
Honestly given his injury was it really worth taking him over?
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

JB is going to play instead of Lockers next week according to Waney on Wigan TV
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

southernpie wrote:JB is going to play instead of Lockers next week according to Waney on Wigan TV
Given its a friendly and how much of the season he missed last time out for me at least it simply isn't worth the risk.