Superstar Sam Tomkins

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Superstar Sam Tomkins

Post by medlocke »

See what we will be missing :roll:
Caboosegg

Re: Superstar Sam Tomkins

Post by Caboosegg »

Was very dissapointed with Tomkins today. Not only the lack of pride or interest he showed or the constant arguing with the ref but because at the end when a wigan fan was voicing his displeasure at the barrier Tomkins turned around and started mouthing off back.

He is meant to be a professional sportman and that alone will make me happy to see the back of him. Faz and Bateman where distraught at the end of that game. ST showed nothing!
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
pedro

Post by pedro »

want in the top 5 worst players though, nearly broke a tackle better than every forwatd
pedro

Post by pedro »

Caboosegg wrote:Was very dissapointed with Tomkins today. Not only the lack of pride or interest he showed or the constant arguing with the ref but because at the end when a wigan fan was voicing his displeasure at the barrier Tomkins turned around and started mouthing off back.

He is meant to be a professional sportman and that alone will make me happy to see the back of him. Faz and Bateman where distraught at the end of that game. ST showed nothing!

wire did it all day and didnt do them any harm[/b]
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

pedro wrote:
Caboosegg wrote:Was very dissapointed with Tomkins today. Not only the lack of pride or interest he showed or the constant arguing with the ref but because at the end when a wigan fan was voicing his displeasure at the barrier Tomkins turned around and started mouthing off back.

wire did it all day and didnt do them any harm[/b]
IL should have told Wane not to play him for the rest of the season once he said he was going. I have said on another post he played well until he got his Catalan contract. Now he couldn't give a blind fiddlers F**k.

He will be missed like a dose of the craps.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Theres a very embarrassing video going round of sam and joel pissed up...... dont know when its from but its not good
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Firestarter wrote:Theres a very embarrassing video going round of sam and joel pissed up...... dont know when its from but its not good
I was just about to post about this, disgusting they should both be gone imo
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Josie's friend wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Theres a very embarrassing video going round of sam and joel pissed up...... dont know when its from but its not good
I was just about to post about this, disgusting they should both be gone imo
i dont do facebook but watching the vid it was obviously done very recently....... wouldnt supruse me if it was the lat couple ov weeks...... sack them immediately imo
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

captinjack wrote:I have said on another post he played well until he got his Catalan contract. Now he couldn't give a blind fiddlers F**k.
He looked pretty damned good at the magic weekend fixture. Right after it was announced to be leaving.

I have seen "the video" and so I am not defending his actions there but you can't say he doesn't give a f**k after the magic weekend.

I can well imagine what the fan said to him when he was marching off today and it was probably similar to what you say above. I doubt I'd have kept my cool either having just lost a game like that if that was said to me. Unprofessional maybe but why anyone thinks they can slag players off to their face in those circumstances and not potentially get a backlash I have no idea.

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Sam was world class until he got found out in the NRL :D