19-man Squad Vs Cas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: 19-man Squad Vs Cas

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote:Was it mentioned powell is carrying an injury? Lets give williams and woods a run.
It’d be nice to see Powell/Williams double act has run its course surely?
bertina

Post by bertina »

josie andrews wrote:
Firestarter wrote:I think its time we tried george at 7 with josh at 6
I think it’s time we put Sam at 6 George at 7 & Escare at FB!!
I've been crying out for that set up all season Josie.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

mickw wrote:In light of the fact that SOL is missing yet again my question is, is it about time he put club before country and retired from international rugby .

These last two maybe three seasons I'd hazard a guess that he's missed as many as he's played for us.
This is the business end of the season and he's again missing for a big game.
A big game in terms of what? Linked to the cliché "business end of the season", it reads like this is a make-or-break game. I'd suggest it isn't. It would certainly be a good one to win, putting us 3 points clear of Cas, our main rivals for a home semi. But I've every faith that Lockers will be there when it really matters...at the business end of the business end of the season?
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

morley pie eater wrote:
mickw wrote:In light of the fact that SOL is missing yet again my question is, is it about time he put club before country and retired from international rugby .

These last two maybe three seasons I'd hazard a guess that he's missed as many as he's played for us.
This is the business end of the season and he's again missing for a big game.
A big game in terms of what? Linked to the cliché "business end of the season", it reads like this is a make-or-break game. I'd suggest it isn't. It would certainly be a good one to win, putting us 3 points clear of Cas, our main rivals for a home semi. But I've every faith that Lockers will be there when it really matters...at the business end of the business end of the season?
Yes but will he be there at the business end of the game in the business end of the business end of the season?

Who's business is it anyway?
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

One thing I would like to say before kick off, is that Lammy should be coach now

Let him assess the strengths and weaknesses of the team and look at putting the smile back on everyone's faces that was alluded to in the interview
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

It's TL at 7, Powell at 9. Escape is on the bench. Isa is playing centre alongside sarge.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Jeez isa was poor today. Seemed to be wanting to win the most missed tackles and most penalties given away in the same game.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Mike wrote:Jeez isa was poor today. Seemed to be wanting to win the most missed tackles and most penalties given away in the same game.
I disagree i though Isa had a good game he also made alot of very important tackles, Cas targeted that side alot and got nothing from it.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.