Signed shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike1993

Signed shirt

Post by Mike1993 »

Hi there. Newbie to the forum here.

I currently have a shirt that I would like to be signed however I am finding it difficult to actually get players to sign it. Some people have already recommended that I go and wait near the players car park on match days but the only problem is due to me working until 5:30 I sometimes only get to the stadium at 7 o'clock earliest by which time the players will already be in the stadium.

I also realise that signed shirts are now available in Warriors World but I'd like to avoid paying £50 if possible. Does anyone know of any other ways I'd be able to get my shirt signed?

Thanks
josie andrews

Re: Signed shirt

Post by josie andrews »

Mike1993 wrote:Hi there. Newbie to the forum here.

I currently have a shirt that I would like to be signed however I am finding it difficult to actually get players to sign it. Some people have already recommended that I go and wait near the players car park on match days but the only problem is due to me working until 5:30 I sometimes only get to the stadium at 7 o'clock earliest by which time the players will already be in the stadium.

I also realise that signed shirts are now available in Warriors World but I'd like to avoid paying £50 if possible. Does anyone know of any other ways I'd be able to get my shirt signed?

Thanks
Send me your details in a PM, Private Message, & I’ll make arrangements to collect it off you, get it signed & return it to you :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan